Who used a chainsaw harder?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is all your's buddy. I got my laughs here already. The sun is out, been peeling the trim off the Ranchero, could be getting painted next week.

Looks like he got more than trim...

5359690006_large.jpg

I've told you before, you have a sweet ride Randy. I don't see too many Rancheros around here, but did have an el Camino as my first car. Loved it, and will have another.

Dictionary, schmictionary. You just have to speak very loudly and very slowly. If that doesn't work, try increasing the volume, affecting an accent, and stop using articles.

Ah Ha! I knew schmictionary was a real word! My wife disallowed my use of it in a scrabble game we were having the other night, wait till I show her! :yourock:

The question is who is harder on a chainsaw in 1 day... a pro timber feller...a firewood hack.... or a guy that does milling? I know that a pro feller uses them hard every day compared to a firewood hack or miller, but a firewood hack makes many many cuts with his saw while collecting firewood. We all know how hard milling is on chainsaws. Question is, in a single day of use who is harder on the saw?

I have given it a lot of thought, a Mexican:hmm3grin2orange:

You mean like this one?

198351d1315507295-fun-run-2011-016-jpg

Yep! I sold a 1967 C-20 for a friend of mine around 1999 that his father had bought new. It had a 327, 3 speed on the column and the rear bumper that slid out and only 47K on it. I got him $4500 at the time, I would like to be able to do it over today.

Latest posts

Back