Who's Got The Best Lawn Mower/Tractor On AS?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably my 317 with the Briggs 18 hp, 48" deck and stuff. Doesn't even load down hardly at all lopping 4" of grass off of the earth's 'hair'. Will mow hay up to 1.5' tall. You do have to slow down mowing hay, though... :)

1971 Gravely 816 slightly modified. Blow all your entries 2 little bitty pieces. Ugly as me (the old dirtiest dawg) but runs sweet as a nut. & works harder than a coal miner with a hand drill. So BE It! Sayum LoneSome PoleKat,... Kimosabi

Gravely is where it is at. Have an 816, 8183-T, 816S, and 8160 in the rider group.

Jimmy

I have a JD L110 and a bad case of tractor envy thanks to you guys...lol
I restored this old Kubota a while back but I had no practical use for it so I sold it. If it would have been 4wd I would have found a loader for it and been able to justify letting it sit in the garage

Like to do it again but this time it will be green and 4wd

Last edited:
This is the best I've ever owned. Just replaced my 26 yr old 38STX with this JD D110.
attachment.php

I had the 38 (mine was 21 years old) and the rear end went out last summer so last summer I bought the D110 :)

View attachment 310252

Here's my 68 MF10 Massey Ferguson. This picture was taken at the chainsaw races at the local county fair, we used it to pull a trailer full of saws around. I don't use it for mowing, just got it cause its cool. I took it to a garden tractor pull last weekend, with me on it the weight was 1143lbs!!!
I just ran in an exhibition run but I pulled the pulling sled loaded to its maximum 1500lbs just shy of 100'. It was fun.

attachment.php

Here's my 68 MF10 Massey Ferguson. This picture was taken at the chainsaw races at the local county fair, we used it to pull a trailer full of saws around. I don't use it for mowing, just got it cause its cool. I took it to a garden tractor pull last weekend, with me on it the weight was 1143lbs!!!
I just ran in an exhibition run but I pulled the pulling sled loaded to its maximum 1500lbs just shy of 100'. It was fun.

attachment.php

sweet looking massey andy.:rock:

Latest posts

Back