Who's into Japanese hotties?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Hogden

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I regularly have a Japanese threesome! Its awesome every time!
c4a6e7fee879dd88cc2177e729e08395.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Have never been with one of those models. I have a couple of well experienced other Japanese ....saws though (echo) .
But seriously I'm not sure even my cad illness will involve every brand. Nice saws though.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

Those Jap girls just keep giving! Never any issues! They just do what they are supposed to! Lol

I'm selling my 488s right now. They've been great saws, but I'm trying something new. The one I've had the longest (6 years I think) has never once failed to start and run reliably. Never even died at idle. Great machines. They sure do look funny with that air filter on them.

PS: I got a nice runner and a parts saw in the trading post right now, should anyone be inclined to try them out.

Yeah but those air filters are some of the best in the business

I'm selling my 488s right now. They've been great saws, but I'm trying something new. The one I've had the longest (6 years I think) has never once failed to start and run reliably. Never even died at idle. Great machines. They sure do look funny with that air filter on them.

PS: I got a nice runner and a parts saw in the trading post right now, should anyone be inclined to try them out.
What are you replacing them with?

There is something about huskys. They are just nice somehow. For me anyway. But I have CAD and I don't understand that comment about way too many saws.

Latest posts

Back