Wife wanted a front yard...I got to cut....hehe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medman

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
as I stated above, who can complain it was about 40 above and a very sunny day. not only got to fire up the splitter but cut down some good size trees. for me anyways. I do need a longer bar.:chainsaw:

Medman

as I stated above, who can complain it was about 40 above and a very sunny day. not only got to fire up the splitter but cut down some good size trees. for me anyways. I do need a longer bar.:chainsaw:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Medman

there you go

Looks good, how many of them are you taking down?

The PPE police will be on you shortly

No greenbriers, snow ain't deep, no skeeters, no dadgum Mud, no brush to trip over, beautifull day... nothin but straight stems to drop.

How could a guy NOT have a good time?:clap::clap:

Of course you're getting Rep!:D

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Last edited:
:cheers: It doesn't get any better than that!
Not to get on your case but a skull bucket would be a good thing. Oh yeah do you have a life insurance policy on that snowman? :hmm3grin2orange: rep sent

PPE Police hear - I'll need to see your license and registration. Sir, do you have any idea why we have stopped you today?

Ok, with a wife that loves you enough to let you cut trees like that in your front yard you would be an IDIOT to put yourself at risk. Get a helmet and chaps at least, but I recommend kevlar gloves, saw safety boots and a vest/jacket as well.

Looks great, nice pics - I assume your SO was behind the camera, you must realize that her willingness/interest in pictures more than doubles the emphasis for my previous comment.

By the way, what was the orage hat on the snowman? Please tell me that was hot your hardhat.

PPE Police hear - I'll need to see your license and registration. Sir, do you have any idea why we have stopped you today?

Ok, with a wife that loves you enough to let you cut trees like that in your front yard you would be an IDIOT to put yourself at risk. Get a helmet and chaps at least, but I recommend kevlar gloves, saw safety boots and a vest/jacket as well.

Looks great, nice pics - I assume your SO was behind the camera, you must realize that her willingness/interest in pictures more than doubles the emphasis for my previous comment.

By the way, what was the orage hat on the snowman? Please tell me that was hot your hardhat.

The insurance dude wouldn't let me take out a policy on the snowman....lol
No just an old hard hat from a job I did when I was in collage. I do agree with all that you have stated. I have looked at chaps etc, thats the first thing to be purchased when the tax money gets here.
Thanks for the input.

Not busting on ya here, but that third pic makes me laugh, with you dancing with the saw:laugh:

Last pic is cool with the snowflake on the lens.

Not busting on ya here, but that third pic makes me laugh, with you dancing with the saw:laugh:

Last pic is cool with the snowflake on the lens.

The snowflake is a cling the wife took the pic from inside the house.
As for the Dance I was HIGH stepping backward.
I thought it looked funny also.:)

i think the pics are cool I like seeing them fall whole I don't get to see that often , theres a lot of really nice wood there for whatever so don't let it rot...

How'd you get that cool snowflake on the last one.

And where's the snowman's protection??? Looks like you're about to drop a tree on him! Oh the humanity...

Trees on the ground saw won't run

SOB, I had some stuff to do to day in Eau Claire and this afternoon when I got home my saw started up but was running rough. Then it died. Changed plug looked ok but I changed it anyways. It started up and still ran rough so I decided to play with the carb. Got it running again sounded good. Walked to the tree and it died.
I have good spark, seems like gas is going to the carb. Any one have the H, L, setting for a 029super? I do have the muffler mod.

Thanks
Tim

I take it you've made sure ths gas tank is full and your

air filter is clean....

Thanks for all the comments. I just makes a man feel great to have them go where you plan. :clap:

Now I am having a senior moment or something when you start to adjust the H, L screws do you start with both of them in allthe way? (Clockwise) then out (counter clockwise) Thank you in advance.:dizzy:

Last edited:
Turn them in until they stop (just snug - not tight), then turn then out. I usually start at about one full turn for each, but as someone else said, 3/4 for low and 1.25 for high works. Don't be afraid to be too rich to start.

Latest posts

Back