Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
News flash! We're upping the ante here. How many of you have heard of ECSaws? Yeah, the ones that Eric Copsey builds. Yup, them's da ones! Well, this is your chance to own one. Eric has graciously offered to do a woods port on a saw for a second give away. You send him any good running saw, not a clamshell, and he'll give you a free woods port, on the house. Now that's what I'm talking about! Eric would post this, but he's away on work and only has a phone.

News flash! Eric has graciously offered to do a woods port on a saw for a second give away. You send him any good running saw, not a clamshell, and he'll give you a free woods port, on the house. Now that's what I'm talking about! Eric would post this, but he's away on work and only has a phone.

I don't understand how this benefits Jeremy. I get the giveaway part, but it sounds like you're saying anyone can send a (non-clamshell) saw to Eric and get a free woods port. Can you be more clear in what this involves?

Do you mean we're now raffling off one free woods port for the winner of the raffle?

Last edited:
It's a second prize that's being given away. It's more incentive to give. Just like I'm giving away a saw, he's giving away a woods port. We've done similiar on other charity drives.

Gotcha. Is this going forward on a separate thread? Or in this thread? How do we make a contribution to one or the other (or both) and differentiate between the two?

News flash! We're upping the ante here. How many of you have heard of ECSaws? Yeah, the ones that Eric Copsey builds. Yup, them's da ones! Well, this is your chance to own one. Eric has graciously offered to do a woods port on a saw for a second give away. You send him any good running saw, not a clamshell, and he'll give you a free woods port, on the house. Now that's what I'm talking about! Eric would post this, but he's away on work and only has a phone.

Is an 028 Super a non-clamshell?............LOL!!!

Looks like I'll have to get in once more before the end.

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Finally got around to getting in, busy day today.

Bringing this forward.

Latest posts

Back