Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you going to get that fixed later? You'll probably have disc problems with that as you age...I know from experience.

I'm 58, had two back operations in the 92 and 93. Now my back doesn't bother me at all other than normal soreness from labor. I can't bend over to amount to anything. It finally just locked up. I do a lot of work on my knees. But, it doesn't hurt.

To give you an idea of what I'm talikg about my mother had a cat scan on her back when she was about 90 and the doctor called some of the others in to look at it. There are several vertabrae in her back that are aginst each other and you cannot tell that a disc was ever there. The doctor said that it was unusal to see it, more because people didn't live long enough or couldn't get in to have a picture taken.

So, your body has a way of taking care of these things eventually.

Now, obviously if you are having muscle loss that is a serious matter that needs to be fixed.

But, my neurosurgeon friend says that for the garden variety slipped disc if you don't do anything after a few years the results are about the same.

That's not much comfort when you are hurting like hell.

Thank RR. I'm not trying to rush you, but I'm trying to rush you:msp_biggrin:

Patience Grass hopper!!!!!!!!!

Covers are ordered through the :rock:tree monkey!!!!!!!!:rock: I am picking up the tab... they will be shipped directly to you,,,,,,:rock: send tree monkey your shipping info....

Last edited:
tell you guys what.
it andy does his 440 i'll do another saw for someone else.

SOLD. Looks like we'll have one more monkeysaw to add to the collection... :kilt:

You're the man, Scott. Very generous of you.

So- for those of you who don't realize what just happened,

Scott's doing 2 saws! What a guy. The generosity of the people on this site just continues to amaze me. What a blessing!

SOLD. Looks like we'll have one more monkeysaw to add to the collection... :kilt:

You're the man, Scott. Very generous of you.

So- for those of you who don't realize what just happened,

Scott's doing 2 saws! What a guy. The generosity of the people on this site just continues to amaze me. What a blessing!

So is it your 026?

was thinking about this saw last night ,ive never seen a 460 saw on the west coast with a 25 inch bar ,shouldnt a 32 incher go along with it ? if you guys think so ive got a real pretty oregon light bar i can ship to brad with the oversize cover

was thinking about this saw last night ,ive never seen a 460 saw on the west coast with a 25 inch bar ,shouldnt a 32 incher go along with it ? if you guys think so ive got a real pretty oregon light bar i can ship to brad with the oversize cover

Now just what makes you think it's going to the west coast there buddy?:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

Now just what makes you think it's going to the west coast there buddy?:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

lol ,its getting put together west coast style so a 32 inch bar is a must ,you show up for work with a 25 inch bar here you get looked at real funny

lol ,its getting put together west coast style so a 32 inch bar is a must ,you show up for work with a 25 inch bar here you get looked at real funny

Yeah your probably right, 24"/25" is the norm here.
We have "real wood" on this coast though .:)

Has anybody bought this saw? I see it is still in the classifieds but I know that Wiggs may not be up to speed yet. I'll take it if no one has dibs.

Randy, you were about a day and a half late.

Yes, it has been bought and paid for.

Rumor has it that a certain 028 Super is making a brief stop in Tennessee before it goes to California............this may be pure speculation though.........:msp_wink:

tell you guys what.
it andy does his 440 i'll do another saw for someone else.

Scott. just for clarification. Are you adding a port job to the raffle or are you doing the same as with Andy, customer pays and the money is sent to Wiggs?

I'm guessing it is the latter but wanted to make sure everyone is clear.

A total and a list of raffled items/port work would be good too.

:rock:

1. MS460, fully rebuilt, ported, 25" bar, two new chains, wide clutch cover, dual big dawgs, roller chain catcher.
2. Woods port by Eric Copsey on your good running pro built saw.
3. 32" Oregon reduced weight bar with a square tooth semi skip chain
4. 28" Sugihara light weight bar
5. I think I'm missing one. Help me out here. Did Randy throw a port job in this one too?

Last edited:
1. MS460, fully rebuilt, ported, 25" bar, two new chains, wide clutch cover, dual big dawgs, roller chain catcher.
2. Woods port by Eric Copsey on your good running pro built saw.
3. 28" Sugihara light weight bar
4. I think I'm missing one. Help me out here. Did Randy throw a port job in this one too?

and a 32 inch oregon lightweight bar with a square tooth semi skip chain View attachment 235687

Latest posts

Back