"win you get stumped call us"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stumped, You aren't charging enough for the big stumps-This diameter inch thing is common but stinks(If you double diameter it quadruples the area.) $2 per inch may be all your market will stand ( I know that prices in the east and midwest are often lower due to a high volume of stumpers.) I do little ones for about that but get more as the stump increases in size. If you can't break the price per inch habit in your area you can play the phsycological game and also make bidding easier(even on trees that haven't been cut yet) by priceing by the CIRCUMFERENCE inch. $1 per inch circumference =$3.14 per diameter inch but it "sounds cheaper". Regarding used stump machines-My father is contemplating selling his Levco HD45. He wants $4000 for it. It has less than 25 hours on a new engine.

Check with the mowwer repair shops, mowwers that come in with bent blades may have hit a stump that needs to be removed. "I was just going to mow around it but I guess I got too close", said the homeowner. The too cheap to have the stumps ground till they hit one and end up with a repair bill.

Stumper said:
( I know that prices in the east and midwest are often lower due to a high volume of stumpers.)

Ditto to that, I wouldn't dream of buying a stump grinder these days, heck, every third driveway has one since our 2003 ice storm. most/all of 'em sit these days.

Okay guys, this is getting old...

Hasn't anyone noticed that according to his profile, stumped4life is only 14 years old? Do you think he pulls his stumper with his Schwinn to do work "all over Wisconsin"?

Sheesh...

Heck I am 18, started grinding at 12. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think the best way to get more buisness is to act and be professional.

Do you have buisness cards?

What they're saying is that impressions are everything...

Written media demands good english skills for proper communication.

Stumped_4_Life said:
LMAO i no i dont wright all the stuff myself i just tell the people at the printer shop what two put on the cards.

translation= LMAO, No I don't write all [of] the stuff myself. I just tell the people at the printer shop what to put on the cards.

Only 10 spelling, grammar or punctuation mistakes in two sentences. At least JPS appears to be Lysdexic or have hands too large for the keyboard. :p

what do you guys want me two do? i cant do nothing about that i aint as smart as some of you guys but i try my ???? hardest one day ill be as smart as you guys but untill than i am that i am

After you finish typing in your mispelled words, mash the button on "spell check" at the bottom right of the dialog box. The spell check has the brains for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back