"win you get stumped call us"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stumped_4_Life said:
LMAO i no i dont wright all the stuff myself i just tell the people at the printer shop what two put on the cards.

Print shops make mistakes. How do you know whether or not the cards and flyers are correct? Not trying to bust on you, just wondering.

Hmmm,

Too many questions ... little advice!

You say you make $3000 per week, for a 19yo bloke that's a one man band you're loaded. That's $150,000 a year, you can have a fleet of new machinery.

You've inundated this site with posts trying to get an eduction, I'm a little dubious, I hate training competitors, takers with greed that give little back.

I employed a guy once, reminds me of you, hounded me with questions, wanted to know everything in no time, stuck his nose in everything, didn't even know how to tie a knot ... within 3 months was working on the side, poaching resources, stealing customers etc ... frankly, a guy like you I wouldn't allow within cooooeee of my business.

Your primary source of motivation appears to be money, and the way it comes across is regardless of whose toes you have to step on to get it.

You build a business on relationships of trust with staff, contractors, suppliers and customers. I personally wouldn't trust you. I see you as the type of guy that might grind stumps for me today but when the customer asks to have another tree removed you wont refer that back on, you'll do everything possible to do it yourself ... even if it meant getting some-one else to climb it etc.

Good luck mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back