Wiseco piston update from Baileys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell what. Hit register answer questions and I was accepted a hour or so ago. Very simple Sir, follow instructions for membership and you are in. Just like that.

Where do you get it is disabled LMAO. You ever thought just maybe they don't wont someone like you reading over there :confused:

I found 4 more forums in that search is that a bad thing? Guess what they wasn't disabled either and I am in on all of them now too.

Live in your fantasy of thinking you know everything. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

That could be. I first tried to register there over two years ago and it said registration was disabled at that time. I've checked back every so often and sent a few emails that have gone unanswered.

If they don't want me that is their loss.:)

Mr. HE:cool:

Now you posted all that forwhat. I have idiots in my corner, where, I don't see anyone speaking for me, do you? Your not my huckleberry, maybe the ones you speak for but not me. I told you they wanted this thread to stop, they, meaning them, not me. I was all for it. You chose to keep it going, not me, I've been merely replying to you, not the other way round. If your done I'm done too, deal?

"I know you may think I'm being mean and orenry to you about all this but I'm not. I'm being honest and you should be too. I see you have changed your mind on the whole idea and thats good."

I'm fine with stoping

ElvisPresleyPicture.jpg

The clot thickens...

Well, he might be right, it might just be me. But I thought of that, couldn't think why, just didn't know. So I've tried from other computers in other states and still got the registration disabled message.

Maybe they have opened it up again. I still get the message and I tried just tonight. Otherwise it seems they know more about me and what I'm going to try than I know about myself.

My wife probably keeps them informed so I won't spend any more time on chainsaws. lol

Well Sir I did a search for this other forum you posted. Thank you, that site has a lot more reading on porting then I could read in a lifetime or comprehend.

From reading over there they have already been running wiseco pistons for years in saws and Bailey's has sent out wiseco stock replacement pistons to the end users, as should have been done over here. No $50 charge or anything, no shipping back and forth. Sent straight to the end users without any hype the way it should be. :dizzy:

Seems like Bailey's helps them guys out pretty good over there too, no such boycott you speak of.

Thanks again for the lead that there was other chainsaw forums out there to read at Andyshine77 :cheers:

LOL you've been a Race Saw member for a long time now, don't even try and deny that. I know who you are. You're a :monkey:

"I know you may think I'm being mean and orenry to you about all this but I'm not. I'm being honest and you should be too. I see you have changed your mind on the whole idea and thats good."

I'm fine with stoping

LOL, okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

LOL you've been a Race Saw member for a long time now, don't even try and deny that. I know who you are. You're a :monkey:

My spidey senses were telling me that was the case.

Guess I do know everything! lol

Tell what. Hit register answer questions and I was accepted a hour or so ago. Very simple Sir, follow instructions for membership and you are in. Just like that.

Where do you get it is disabled LMAO. You ever thought just maybe they don't wont someone like you reading over there :confused:

I found 4 more forums in that search is that a bad thing? Guess what they wasn't disabled either and I am in on all of them now too.

Live in your fantasy of thinking you know everything. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Very Simple indeed sir
attachment.php

Just so you guys know a lot of the trouble on this sit is caused by a group of guys that have nothing better to do, than to try and discredit anyone who challenges them. BTW most of them have been booted from this site for the obvious reasons.

If they keep this up sooner or later somewone is going to take legal action against them as this amounts to slander and defamation of character.

I'm sure the intentions were good! It's a shame it was misrepresented and or misunderstood!

In my eyes your all a bunch of great guys and its a shame to see this kind of petty crap happen. We need to try and get along better for 2010...I mean really, we are all saw buffs here!

Brad you have brought alot of good here...just think before you post!

End Rant! :cheers:

Whatever happened to Woodie? He'd fix you chumps up good. :)

Woodie was cool. He doesn't post much anymore but man when he did it was fun. We fought like cats and dogs on here Space but what no one knew is he called the shop now and then and we had a good laff about it.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You guys believe what you want and maybe your fantasy may come true when you wake Sir's. The site's in question were not disabled early today. :clap:
I don't care what you see now. :dizzy: Investigate a little more and you might find out I don't live near you or in Ohio :dizzy::confused:

All I know is I have 4 more forums to read at now. Thanks Andyshine77 :yourock:

Last edited:
I have a question for Mr blsnelling. Have you kept your tax records for filing of taxes you need to pay on your small business for this year in the State of Ohio? Like the rest of us had to in the past in our home states with our small business.
Other words are you legit and have your vendors license to pay your state and city taxes for work you are sending out of state and out of country? The web trail tells all.

If not you will be contacted by the Ohio Department of Taxation shortly jmo. Better get things right and in order and get them records straight. :cheers:

Your statement is not chain saw related, and how is Brad's taxes any of your business anyway? JMO:cheers:

You guys believe what you want and maybe your fantasy may come true when you wake Sir's. The site's in question were not disabled early today. :clap:
I don't care what you see now. :dizzy: Investigate a little more and you might find out I dont live in Ohio :dizzy::confused:

All I know is I have 4 more forums to read at now. Thanks Andyshine77 :yourock:

Well, baring any better evidence than I have now what I believe is that you are being dishonest about when you became a member over there.

I don't know why you would do that, if you like the site that is ok by me. I've heard there is a lot of knowledge there, heck, that is why I wanted to join, I'm always eager to learn what I can.

But why lie about being a member?

One thing I hate is how that forum seems to be at the bottom of so much contention here.:dizzy: Many guys can leave it at the door and participate at both sites. There are a few that can't seem to let each site be its own entity. They need to quit with the grudges or whatever it is that motivates them.

Well, he might be right, it might just be me. But I thought of that, couldn't think why, just didn't know. So I've tried from other computers in other states and still got the registration disabled message.

Maybe they have opened it up again. I still get the message and I tried just tonight. Otherwise it seems they know more about me and what I'm going to try than I know about myself.

Actually, I read your post 30 seconds after getting the registration disabled message myself.

I thought it was "just me" as well until I read that!

Well, baring any better evidence than I have now what I believe is that you are being dishonest about when you became a member over there.

I don't know why you would do that, if you like the site that is ok by me. I've heard there is a lot of knowledge there, heck, that is why I wanted to join, I'm always eager to learn what I can.

But why lie about being a member?

One thing I hate is how that forum seems to be at the bottom of so much contention here.:dizzy: Many guys can leave it at the door and participate at both sites. There are a few that can't seem to let each site be its own entity. They need to quit with the grudges or whatever it is that motivates them.

Sir this is about the best post I have read from you. :cheers:

I have nothing to hide from reading on forums. I speak my peace and the :censored: ants don't like me because of it.

I found some new sites due to this thread. Is that bad? I enjoy reading about chainsaws and people working with them as I did once. That's all.

Good night all :cheers: See you tomorrow, If God allows me to wake another day. To have fun reading and sparing with you guys. :cheers:

Back