Wiseco piston update from Baileys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your statement is not chain saw related, and how is Brad's taxes any of your business anyway? JMO:cheers:

Why didn't you know it he is a revenuer. Now Wood, you woudn't identify yourself in the last picture but is that you tipping the barrel? Btw why is that policeman in the background staring at your hind quarters? what kind of mischief goes on at that other site

large_PROHIBITION-END_partyfoul.jpg

Last edited:
400. What do I win? Sorry Spike. I was trying to lead the way and just couldn't resist the opportunity here:)

A free piston! Just send me your saw, $50, and return shipping fees.

Sorry Brad...couldn't resist that one.

I think the earth is really flat, this round earth thing is just too complicated.

Mr. HE:cool:

I don't think they put enough mac sauce in the big mac wraps, or the big mac, and I blame you pinemartin

Find something else, I agree that the Mac wraps are dry cuz there isn't enough sauce and what they do put on there is sucked up by the shell.

alright, I don't like the fact that there's not the same number of hot dogs in a pack as there are buns......And I'm not afraid to say it! Take that!

Just buy 3 of the 16oz packages and 2 packages of buns, or 6 of the 12 oz packages and 5 packages of buns. Easy peasy. :)

alright, I don't like the fact that there's not the same number of hot dogs in a pack as there are buns......And I'm not afraid to say it! Take that!

It is a way to swindle money out of us in a marketing scheme that was poorly thought out. lol

Mr. HE:cool:

400. What do I win? Sorry Spike. I was trying to lead the way and just couldn't resist the opportunity here:)

Well if I'm not mistaken, if you survive the firing squad your free to go.lol It looks like you're still standing, even after they opened up on you, so it looks like you're the real man of stihl.:lifter:

Well if I'm not mistaken, if you survive the firing squad your free to go.lol It looks like you're still standing, even after they opened up on you, so it looks like you're the real man of stihl.:lifter:

No one gets out of here alive.

Back