Wky gtg 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no,, this a broom handle:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jC5LRoLm_X8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

no,, this a broom handle:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jC5LRoLm_X8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice running saw must be hard to hold up with pigeon legs :jester:

How's everyone's build off saws coming along? I know a couple of you are finished up. I'm slowly getting the 395 up. I got it back together with just port work. I'm liking the way it sounds I'll get it in some wood hopefully tomorrow and know more.

well here is the one for my build and its done,,, I won't win but so what,, it will be fun,,, hey 25 more days:rock::rock::rock:

well here is the one for my build and its done,,, I won't win but so what,, it will be fun,,, hey 25 more days:rock::rock::rock:

That's a cool old saw...

How's everyone's build off saws coming along?

I think I'm gonna be sick....:help:

null_zps20e0042a.jpg

I guess mine is done. I've not got time to mess with it. The 288 will be what I'm going to send. Any one from my area driving up there?

The 395 is going to be ditching this walbro carb by weeks end. I doubt it wins or comes close but it'll make the owner giggle like a school girl. I'm pretty tickled with it so far. I'm just ready for the head to head fun stuff.

Hey hedge your project is under way :rock: I purchased some blue goo like substance today.

Latest posts

Back