Wky gtg 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Against my better judgment-----------anybody in northern Indiana considering the trip? That's quite a trip to do solo. Open for discussion.

Probably ought to carry plenty of water. That southern stuff seems to make people "saw crazy".

Against my better judgment-----------anybody in northern Indiana considering the trip? That's quite a trip to do solo. Open for discussion.

Probably ought to carry plenty of water. That southern stuff seems to make people "saw crazy".

It is 4.5 hours for me (when I don't get stopped). Of course, I get the benefit of the time change going out. Come on down, I am sure the bonfire could use some of your high intensity "fuel"

The 395 is going to be ditching this walbro carb by weeks end. I doubt it wins or comes close but it'll make the owner giggle like a school girl. I'm pretty tickled with it so far. I'm just ready for the head to head fun stuff.

Hey hedge your project is under way :rock: I purchased some blue goo like substance today.

My Blue Goo 395xp should be done this week. MM still has it and i am anticipating its arrival...

I ain't gonna make it to the GTG. But I'm sure it will run pretty good, regardless of condition, I will be thankful for the entire ordeal to be over. Thought about selling it, but with the GTG so close. Most, of not all should have there saw of choice chosen, ported, polished, and turning some good #'s.

Good luck to all of you. I wish I could come. I have the weekend of Sept 22nd off, but that is my only guarantee. Any others? A toss up.

file.php

Latest posts

Back