Wood Hauler Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was sure I had, but…
Wow, I just looked this entire thread over (again) and I can’t believe I haven’t added my old wood hauler to it yet!

204483d1319676774-xl2-jpg

I think I saw your tractor on an episode of the A-team. :kilt:

Hey! Y’all makin’ fun of my wood hauler?
That just ain’t right… it’s takin’ a lot of years for it to evolve into what you see today.
Now you’ve gone and hurt my feelings. I can hardly see the key board through the tears to type this.
You guys are big meanies… I’m tellin’ my mom! You’re gonna’ be in big trouble now, my mom don’t like it when somebody is teasin’ me!

That just ain’t right… it’s takin’ a lot of years for it to evolve into what you see today.
Now you’ve gone and hurt my feelings. I can hardly see the key board through the tears to type this.
You guys are big meanies… I’m tellin’ my mom! You’re gonna’ be in big trouble now, my mom don’t like it when somebody is teasin’ me!

Lighten up Francis.:hmm3grin2orange:

your wood hauler is a hero, just like in the movies :rock:

Your wood hauler is a fine piece of rolling stock. The stacks of brake rotors for wheel weights are a nice touch. That's a lot of Yankee ingenuity there my friend.:cheers:

I'm just jealous. I have an old homelite garden tractor but have had the time yet to get it running. I will have to snap some pics of it and post them later on.

Thanks!!!!

Thanks for the kind words guys!
I really like it too. I had wanted one for along time.
Couldn't ever find exactly what I wanted so I built it!

BBB

My wood hauler loading this winters chordwood into the shed, 94 f350 7.3 idi. The truck is about half unloaded in the picture.

truck5.jpg

IMGP0020-2.jpg

Back