Wood Hauler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came with the trimmer racks, could hold a Remington 870 so I will leave them on..
I got it for $1500 CAN, great deal for these parts. The previous owner wanted to down size. The cheapest one at Home Depot is near that.
It holds both a Kubota 2620 and Kawaski 650, could easliy get my wife's Matrix on there if I move the wood pile over.
$1500 is great for that trailer. I've been looking for a good all around car, toy, wood hauler... I do have a mig and stick welder... Maybe I'll just build one...

I am definatly diggin the yotas... practicly all our family owns.
5 Camrys
1 Matrix
1 Rav4
1 Avalon

I want to trade my Rav4 for a Tundra or Tacoma. How do you like urs? For those aussies that might be reading this I'd love to have a Heliux Diesel if you want to ship me one!!!! :D

$1500 is great for that trailer. I've been looking for a good all around car, toy, wood hauler... I do have a mig and stick welder... Maybe I'll just build one...

5 Camrys
1 Matrix
1 Rav4
1 Avalon

I want to trade my Rav4 for a Tundra or Tacoma. How do you like urs? For those aussies that might be reading this I'd love to have a Heliux Diesel if you want to ship me one!!!! :D

Hilux's go all right but how about one of these... V8 diesel and about as tough as they get.

attachment.php

5 Camrys
1 Matrix
1 Rav4
1 Avalon

I have had Toyota Trucks for almost 40 years now including a 4Runner.
The Tacoma and Tundra are both solid, you will not go wrong with either. If you are towing over 5000lb or hauling the family on longer trips, go big with the Tundra. The Tacoma Quad Cab will do almost everything, I had to sell mine to pull our TT.
Get a Tundra for youself and a Tacoma for the Mrs.. :msp_biggrin:

Hilux's go all right but how about one of these... V8 diesel and about as tough as they get.

attachment.php

I'm a "buy American" kinda guy, but if Toyota figured out how to slip these past our ((*&^ government, I'd own one. The "Big 3" only want to sell yuppified cars with boxes or $60,000 crew cab diesels it seems.

Link to specs for the LC70 on the Toyota AU site: Toyota LandCruiser 70 Cab Chassis WorkMate specifications

Steve, thanks for the Toyota link. I would love to have one in left hand configuration. I have a 1993 Landcruiser with front and rear factory lockers that in the next week or so I will have driven for 20 years as my daily driver. Sadly, I am going to have to put her to rest soon. New ones are too plush and too expensive so I don't know what I will be driving next. Ron

I'm a "buy American" kinda guy, but if Toyota figured out how to slip these past our ((*&^ government, I'd own one. The "Big 3" only want to sell yuppified cars with boxes or $60,000 crew cab diesels it seems.

Link to specs for the LC70 on the Toyota AU site: Toyota LandCruiser 70 Cab Chassis WorkMate specifications

I have to disagree with you there. Anybody can walk into a big three automaker and order up a work truck with a V-8 gasser, 4X4, vinyl floor mat and crank windows. The bottom line is WE AMERICANS want cushy feature's (myself included). FWIW the Diesel Toyota is sweet though.

I have to disagree with you there. Anybody can walk into a big three automaker and order up a work truck with a V-8 gasser, 4X4, vinyl floor mat and crank windows. The bottom line is WE AMERICANS want cushy feature's (myself included). FWIW the Diesel Toyota is sweet though.

Mine's like that, except it's diesel, and not 4X4. Vinyl floor mats, crank windows and all. It's a work truck. I don't need "cushy". It DOES have AC and a radio.

attachment.php

Ya, but you have to pay extra for the DOWN grades.

yup, 3500# rated axles....nice trailer !!
usually a good way to see axle ratings quick is to count lugnuts.

4 lug = 2000# [max, prob less]
5 lug = 3500#
6 lug = 4200 or 5000#
8 lug = 6000#

*disclaimer - always check tag on the axle to be sure.

yup, 3500# rated axles....nice trailer !!
usually a good way to see axle ratings quick is to count lugnuts.

4 lug = 2000# [max, prob less]
5 lug = 3500#
6 lug = 4200 or 5000#
8 lug = 6000#

*disclaimer - always check tag on the axle to be sure.

True. My trailer has 3500# axles with 6 lugs. I ordered it that way so the spare tires of truck and trailer would interchange (same wheel offset). Ron

FYI my 5 lug axles are 5700# axles. Don't guess.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back