Wood haulers....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my wood hauler. It'll haul close to 3mbf on the international or 15 tons with a 45,000 gross plus a 5% over load permit ;)

Another European Wood Hauler

This Baby has paid for itself many times over, in local neighborhood wood runs! Gets about a Good face cord+ per run!

jensen 32000 said:
This Baby has paid for itself many times over, in local neighborhood wood runs! Gets about a Good face cord+ per run!

I have an '86 Honda Accord hatchback. Some people are just amazed with how much, and the type of stuff I can get in the back.

Thor's Hammer said:
And my road haul truck-Volvo FL10 4 axle rigid 65,000 lbs with 11 ltr 320hp diesel

Hey, you got that thing on the wrong side of the road, buddy! Where'd you learn to drive? :angry:

:D

neverenough said:
I have an '86 Honda Accord hatchback. Some people are just amazed with how much, and the type of stuff I can get in the back.

I used to have one of these:

pic_1_civic76_arizona.jpg

(76 Honda)

On one occasion I was aksed to deliver some things for a friend. I had a clothes dryer in the back (the hatch completely closed) along with a few small odds & ends, and a goat in the passenger seat. :D

I bet I could have gotten a face cord in that thing!

Latest posts

Back