Wood ID Northwest NJ

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gyp69

gyp69

ArboristSite Operative
Hey man, I don’t even know what crumb cake tastes like but funny thing I was watching an episode of the sopranos last night and Tony asks Carmella if there is any crumb cake left lol he got a white box & I paused it to see if I could read the name on the box to see if it was your place. I should have looked at the tv menu and see which episode it was. Man I am pretty hooked on that old show, I binged on breaking bad about two years ago. I watch all the great shows years late.

Joisey

Joisey

ArboristSite Operative
Hey man, I don’t even know what crumb cake tastes like but funny thing I was watching an episode of the sopranos last night and Tony asks Carmella if there is any crumb cake left lol he got a white box & I paused it to see if I could read the name on the box to see if it was your place. I should have looked at the tv menu and see which episode it was. Man I am pretty hooked on that old show, I binged on breaking bad about two years ago. I watch all the great shows years late.
You have truly missed something if you've never had crumb cake from Foschini's Bakery. It's not just sweet, like store bought crumb cake, you can taste the yeast and a tiny bit of salt in the cake, the cinnamon and sugar in the crumb.

The only thing that they made better was something called salt horns. It was a crescent shaped roll, very light and airy with coarse salt and caraway seeds on the surface. God I miss that place.

gyp69

gyp69

ArboristSite Operative
Haha, l have learned there is no mafia only (this thing of ours) & it sounds like New Jersey has some fine dining & you got Bruce who has some good music, his politics suck but whatcha gonna do.

angelo c
Haha, l have learned there is no mafia only (this thing of ours) & it sounds like New Jersey has some fine dining & you got Bruce who has some good music, his politics suck but whatcha gonna do.
Screw "the boss" !!!! And his phoney bullchit...

Everybody knows "the chairman of the board" was the real deal....

Latest posts