woods port saw video thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:laughing: LMAO
That's hilarious...
He's probably out there now, choking it and filing the fangs and dropping the "back rakers"?
He's probably bored...he definitely has the saw thing down.
Well my good buddy, I do think you are certifiable.
Maybe it takes one to know one?
What's up Brett, you been enjoying the show? I like the pretty orange work saws
I'm not much for watching them cut the logs but I like a high tune saw with instant response. A few more temper tantrums and spinning the saw around by the pull cord and letting it launch would do wonders for the spectator end of things.
What up Jamie.
Certifiable lol, your the one from wine/fruit country:laughing:.
You know I like me some orange saws:sweet:. I been getting some red and black as well as blue ones also.
I'm not sure where we could find a video of guys throwing down their saws and having a temper tantrum :innocent:.
Hope you have a great weekend buddy be careful.

I had to make the semi skip RS and semi skip Sq. (taking apart RS and RSLF chains apart and putting them back together in semi skip sequence)

f4dvyp.jpg
And that's why we love ya...lol

Back on page 28)
Firstly Julian:
I have being scratching my head and wondering what on earrh is going on with the Oregon 404 full sq ?
It was 20 seconds slower you have it at on the end grain cut. Is that right?
Are they pre gounds? Wide cerf?
What's going on? The tighter the intervals the faster it should be even on a saw much smaller than yours. There is not a lot of bite coming down evenly with the grain and it only probuces dust.
So low resistance = more teeth = more dust = faster cut?

Im I missing something here?
Thnx

Yes, right after member: 118583 you have a . and you should have "] so your missing how to quote :p.
I sure hope you put those chains back together right :surprised3:.
that was just a deterrent so people won't quote me and call me out on my BS but you wreck everything.
And quite looking at my member
:dizzy: thnx

What up Jamie.
Certifiable lol, your the one from wine/fruit country:laughing:.
Haha
A walked into that one didn't I.
Yeah they 'wine in Washington and fruit in Vancouver. Did I mention I'm from the island?..haha
So a gay couple in Vancouver are down on the beach and one says to the other..."what kind of boat is that" ..and his boyfriend reply.....Why that's a Ferry boat.
...and he retorts back...."A FERRY BOAT!..
I NEW WE WERE STRONG ..BUT I DIDN'T REALIZE WE HAD OUR OUN NAVY

Yeah they 'wine in Washington and fruit in Vancouver. Did I mention I'm from the island?..haha
So a gay couple in Vancouver are down on the beach and one says to the other..."what kind of boat is that" ..and his boyfriend reply.....Why that's a Ferry boat.
...and he retorts back...."A FERRY BOAT!..
I NEW WE WERE STRONG ..BUT I DIDN'T REALIZE WE HAD OUR OUN NAVY
Oh, my bad.

Ive always got huge gains porting these.
If it wasn't stuffed with a rabbit or squirrel I'd be in the hospital right now.
I spent several minutes basically standing on it.
I can't believe it didn't bite me.
I kill lots of them every year but always on my gravel road, that's the first one I've walked up on in the woods,he didn't make it. View attachment 585568
God surely was with you that day. Do you have anti venom ?

Why what were you thinking and why?..in terms of the cross cuts.
Different saws will have different results,different types of wood will have different results.
If you can get the chips to clear full comp should be the fastest in hardwood but might be the slowest in soft wood.
I test stuff constantly and the only thing I ever really find is that there is no set rule for anything,what works one time might not the next,so many variables.

Different saws will have different results,different types of wood will have different results.
If you can get the chips to clear full comp should be the fastest in hardwood but might be the slowest in soft wood.
I test stuff constantly and the only thing I ever really find is that there is no set rule for anything,what works one time might not the next,so many variables.
"OK thank you"....said the 29 yrs pro vet...lol.

Yes that's all superficial talk due to all the variables. You have to have a context to 'speak in substance'.
What is your take, with all considered on the 404 semi skip sq been fastest and why? Do you think another one should be fastest? If so why?
The times are in the chart above. OP with Vids are on page 28.

@Westboastfaller this!

"OK thank you"....said the 29 yrs pro vet...lol.

Yes that's all superficial talk due to all the variables. You have to have a context to 'speak in substance'.
What is your take, with all considered on the 404 semi skip sq been fastest and why? Do you think another one should be fastest? If so why?
The times are in the chart above. OP with Vids are on page 28.
Sexually frustrated bro? What's with trying to call everyone out? Might need to take care of that heard it's painful

Latest posts

Back