woods port saw video thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I was thinking it was a little fast for the woods port thread.
I know others have posted in this thread saws that are built as race saws, and no one seems to have a problem with it ;).

So if that ones not a cant saw does that make it a can saw lol.
I do like those little huskys.

Just throw the thing in the bed who cares if that's where they ride, especially if it's got the grey cover, they look like they been used and abused after a couple hrs anyway :surprised3:.
Mine ride in the back of the suburban on an oily towel as they leak like little baby Chevy v-8's :laugh:, I put a little more on the clutch side and they ride great.
For a saw polisher like me a scratched sprocket cover would ruin my day.:cool:

Your right. But it always get a response. But really what's his problem life's to short
Your right, life is short.
I will say this, there are many things that happen in this world that will unsettle a mans soul, some folks respond one way, and others look for a response without taking into consideration what kinda crap someone may have been through ;).
For a saw polisher like me a scratched sprocket cover would ruin my day.:cool:
Then you better get the kickstand feature on that husky and swap the grey cover for a orange one if you have the 346ne, that and don't put them in the box of your truck lol.

You always say the same thing to people. You said same thing back in April to me. Lol
OUCH...the mosquitoes are out late.
Get a load of this joker Edward.
He said that to you 5 of his posts back.
I was just reading his now 13 posts.
He also said you strike him as someone that likes to cause trouble..lol
He definitely holds the AS record for call outs and insults to post ratio.
A "little" projecting on his part.
Aaaahhhaaahhhaaaa
It wasn't the stimulation I had in mind.

Ouch ...there goes that annoying bug again

"OK thank you"....said the 29 yrs pro vet...lol.

Yes that's all superficial talk due to all the variables. You have to have a context to 'speak in substance'.
What is your take, with all considered on the 404 semi skip sq been fastest and why? Do you think another one should be fastest? If so why?
The times are in the chart above. OP with Vids are on page 28.
I would say that the fastest chain in that particular wood is the one that cuts it the fastest but does that mean it's the fastest on every saw or every bar length or if it's been filed and who filed it?
What if you push or self feed or if you blah blah blah blah blah blah blah?

Back