woodstove score

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know you guys aint gotta tell me its a train wreck, because i have already proved you wrong. like i said i ran this same set up for 3 years and me dad ran it the same way in a smaller hut for 20 years. so to all of you na sayers #### you, if you dont have anything constructive to say then dont post. and if it does burn the house down its mine not yours so quit #####ing about it. i have seen worse setups then this and their still standing without a fire. maybe its because of you guys saying #### like that to people that makes them not want to visit this site that often, i know after this i probably wont come on here very often now.

He's not coming back??? Was looking for a detailed parts list and some drawing so I could have the same set up. :censored::jawdrop::eek:uttahere:

you know you guys aint gotta tell me its a train wreck, because i have already proved you wrong. like i said i ran this same set up for 3 years and me dad ran it the same way in a smaller hut for 20 years. so to all of you na sayers #### you, if you dont have anything constructive to say then dont post. and if it does burn the house down its mine not yours so quit #####ing about it. i have seen worse setups then this and their still standing without a fire. maybe its because of you guys saying #### like that to people that makes them not want to visit this site that often, i know after this i probably wont come on here very often now.

I think you are overreacting a little bit. You posted hoping people would say, "Awesome! Great job!" And were disappointed because some people showed concern over the safety of the setup (which translates in to concern about your safety).

I would like to see pictures of that stove in operation, I also express concern over the exposed OSB - either listen to the concern or shrug it off and say it works. No need to get rude or irrate.

Tes

I got the new stove in, what people dont see is inside the box there is a thermostat hooked to an alarm in my house. I have it set now so if the box gets over 150 degrees the alarm goes off. also there is 5foot of space around the sides and front for clearance and close to 3 foot in the back. i expected some critisism but when everyone repeats and says its a train wreck it gets annoying and like many other people in this state i have an anger managment problem not kidding have to take pills for it. sorry i flipped out on everyone but it has worked no problem and i was trying to show people a way to get around the insurance man as almost any insurance would rather see it outside then inside, i know because i work with insurance companies everyday as a contractor.

I got the new stove in, what people dont see is inside the box there is a thermostat hooked to an alarm in my house. I have it set now so if the box gets over 150 degrees the alarm goes off. also there is 5foot of space around the sides and front for clearance and close to 3 foot in the back. i expected some critisism but when everyone repeats and says its a train wreck it gets annoying and like many other people in this state i have an anger managment problem not kidding have to take pills for it. sorry i flipped out on everyone but it has worked no problem and i was trying to show people a way to get around the insurance man as almost any insurance would rather see it outside then inside, i know because i work with insurance companies everyday as a contractor.

I still want to see pictures of that bad boy running :)

Tes

If you want kudos for it then show us what you did to make it safe. Im not saying that it cant or doesnt work. What I see is an OSB fuse leading to your trailer. This isnt about you anymore as now you have an innocent child I assume is living in that trailer with you. You things you do or did to get by when it was just you are different than you should live by now. Have you ever seen the stats on how quickly a house trailer will burn to the ground. They have as much chance against a fire as they do a tornado. We arent picking on you but theres no firestop between the stove and trailer.

Back