Work Saw Build-Off/TN GTG to be broadcast LIVE!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
That will be pretty cool if it works out. People can watch their saws run from 2000 miles away.

I have a feeling there will be a lot of online coaches. Is there going to be a group chat?

Coaching like? "Awe CRAP!!!, JD just hit a knot with mine!!!" Or coaching like? "Damn!!! I knew I shoulda used a 7 pin!!!" Or maybe? "LEAN ON IT JD!!! LEAN ON IT!!!":hmm3grin2orange:

There is a chat feature but not sure if I will be able to activate it. You do not need to be a member of ustream to watch but you do if I get the chat working and you want to participate.

The webstream will be recorded and you can watch it later from my ustream page. I will also be recording the cuts in HD video and those will be posted on the build off page.

Good point, Jerry. This service is being provided at no charge but massive repping of your host is welcomed. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

We've had shameless repping going on here!!! What's W up to now? 5 million? 12 million?
:msp_wink:

Well, I do return all rep with a whole lot of interest attached! :hmm3grin2orange:

So, don't think of it as shameless repping. Think of it as an investment opportunity!

Latest posts

Back