Work Saw Build-Off/TN GTG to be broadcast LIVE!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outside of the camera falling over, how did it work?

It worked really well, Wendell, thanks for setting up the feed.

Image was clear, the action was pretty smooth, not as nearly as jerky as some web cam feeds I've seen. The saws came through loud & clear, but not harsh.

I watched it to the 5th saw run, which was mine. The sound is pretty good, the cam is,,,,well a web cam...good for what it is.

Cowroy got just about every saw on video, Id say he'll get them up as soon as he's got time.

When I play the recording it goes about 5 seconds past the commercial the skips back to the beginnin I tried it 6 times

It worked really well, Wendell, thanks for setting up the feed.

Image was clear, the action was pretty smooth, not as nearly as jerky as some web cam feeds I've seen. The saws came through loud & clear, but not harsh.

Ditto, looked great Wendell, although I had to turn the sound right down as SWMBO was in bed and the office is next door to the bedroom.

It was 11:30PM (here) after all :laugh:

thanks Wendall

It was a great endeavor on your part and fun to watch.
Thanks for going thru the trouble to do it for us.
I truly enjoyed it.
thom

Glad to hear it worked well. Sorry to hear the recording doesn't seem to be working. Those darn Decorah Eagles are probably hogging all the bandwidth.

Can't rep you just yet, Wendell, got to spread it around first.

The mics on web cams don't usually have much range for normal voices.

Back