worked slowed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i guess i need to ask is everyone but me an arborist on this site? Should i be banned because i am not?

I didn't mean that. What I meant was (read my post) a lot of folks in this forum talk about tree work being slow and say things about what they are doing about it that would let anybody that is really operating a tree care business know right away that person is more of a sideline guy.

Last edited:
So i guess i need to ask is everyone but me an arborist on this site? Should i be banned because i am not?

I didn't mean that. What I meant was (read my post) a lot of folks in this forum talk about tree work being slow and say things about what they are doing about it that would let anybody that is really operating a tree care business know right away that person is more of a sideline guy.

I use my ex's licence! and I dont feel bad about it cuz I'm actually good. BTW, I'm not sure that she can even start a saw-but she sure knows her arboriculture, lol.

Last edited:

I read this twice or thrice or maybe more -- what are you saying? Nobody said you you have to be an Arborist!!-- Sounds like you have somehing to say. We are good guys that are involved in our indusrty and welcome all points of view-- No you should not be banned and why do you bring it up? Relax and put the beer down and realize that this is informative to us all. By the way, if your passion is so strong- get certified.
Jeff

I use my ex's licence! and I dont feel bad about it cuz I'm actually good. BTW, I'm not sure that she can even start a saw-but she sure knows her arboriculture, lol.

I am embaressed for you,, You are a "MVP" and saying this discrediteds you. I hope your ex's license makes you fell as good as you seem to brag about.
Jeff

I am embaressed for you,, You are a "MVP" and saying this discrediteds you. I hope your ex's license makes you fell as good as you seem to brag about.
Jeff
Lol. Its all about the tree jeff, all about the tree, lol. No, I should say, in all seriousness that I do care about trees and have the highest standards set for myself and my biz-thats why any pruning is done by myself personally-because I know it will be done to spec. Of course I dont do much pruning anyway-but at least I know what I'm doing! And no I dont need a licence to tell me what to do, if I spraying I hire the best spray guy around!! Dig it???

Last edited:
Lol. Its all about the tree jeff, all about the tree, lol.

If you really believed that you would be serious instead of "LOL" and faking-- I think you mean " it's all about the money"- I cannot believe you are a MVP on this site and I wonder what our Peers think!
Jeff--- 31 years climbing and caring--(un-like you)

If you really believed that you would be serious instead of "LOL" and faking-- I think you mean " it's all about the money"- I cannot believe you are a MVP on this site and I wonder what our Peers think!
Jeff--- 31 years climbing and caring--(un-like you)

I wonder as well jeffery, lol. "31 years of climbing and caring"-lol, lol.

I read this twice or thrice or maybe more -- what are you saying? Nobody said you you have to be an Arborist!!-- Sounds like you have somehing to say. We are good guys that are involved in our indusrty and welcome all points of view-- No you should not be banned and why do you bring it up? Relax and put the beer down and realize that this is informative to us all. By the way, if your passion is so strong- get certified.
Jeff

The top line was a quote from ms310's post brainiac. I was replying to his post. I have a degree in arboriculture and I am a certified arborist. I am also a consulting arborist, a licensed applicator and certified in tree appraisal. Stop acting like you are retarded.

tree work ju$t got bu$y again, 1 hurricane will do that, any who, need to put the shutters up and sharpen some extra chain. time to go pay some bills and earn $ome ca$h again!!!

The top line was a quote from ms310's post brainiac. I was replying to his post. I have a degree in arboriculture and I am a certified arborist. I am also a consulting arborist, a licensed applicator and certified in tree appraisal. Stop acting like you are retarded.

I stand corrected and am humbled-- Sorry.
Jeff

Has anyone else noticed work picking back up as the price of gas goes down?

After a two week lull, we're booked solid, the next two weeks out. I wonder how much the price of gas has to do with it. Maybe there is a general vibe that the economy is turning around with the lower gas prices in mind.

I've noticed that when the price of gas gets close to $4.00 the number of calls goes way down. The percentage of callers that will leave a message goes down. The number of price shoppers and guys calling looking for jobs goes way up.

Back