worked slowed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've noticed that when the price of gas gets close to $4.00 the number of calls goes way down. The percentage of callers that will leave a message goes down. The number of price shoppers and guys calling looking for jobs goes way up.

Speaking of--I got a call from a guy, last week, who was working with one of the big companies we all know, or so he said. He told me that their residential division was so slow that he was being let go and wanted to know if I needed anybody. That was the first time anybody from that company had called me looking for work. I figured I was really in for more slow times, but then business picked right up a day later.

We are in that late winter phase and its been an incredibly we season. People havent been getting out much so we arent getting that many calls. I have alot of big tree work booked up but bad weather has meant we havent been able to get onto it.

But we have recently had some fine days and the phone is ringing again, so its picking up.

Latest posts

Back