Would you drive 300 miles each way for a $450 066?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you really want the saw send him a box postage paid both ways for him to send it to you in. The trip out there should be cheep and just figure the weight of the saw and packing material for the return trip. That should be much less expensive than driving out to get it in person.

Just so you know, I passed on the deal. Some of you mentioned buying a new 660. If I truly needed it, I would. But I have all the saws I "need" right now. What comes next is all for fun.

..man, get him to put it on the bus for you.. might cost $50 tops.. way cheaper than driving

That's true. Problem is he had plenty of offers to buy nearby...so he didn't have to go through the hassle of shipping it to me if he didn't want to. And that's understandable.

no way.. I'd drive 600 miles to buy a $450 066... not enough price difference to make it worth while.

now if an item is worth say... $3k... in mint condition for $1k... sure I'd drive it right away!

Latest posts

Back