Would you or would you, this is a test

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tommie ...... all clear here ..... I watched it in reverse and the Brylcreen haze is gone. Go to Wendy's and tell 'em this one is on ole joat. Wear running shoes 'cause you're gonna have to get the heck outta there fast.

ole joat

LOLOL, reminds me. That ole Brian cat, he sent me a $50.00 Wendy meal card awhile back for fixing him up on a few parts. I go down to Wendy's and whip out my card now, I feel like da King in that place now, they call me SIR. I think its mostly due to my greying hair though, I need more shoe polish,haha

LOLOL, reminds me. That ole Brian cat, he sent me a $50.00 Wendy meal card awhile back for fixing him up on a few parts. I go down to Wendy's and whip out my card now, I feel like da King in that place now, they call me SIR. I think its mostly due to my greying hair though, I need more shoe polish,haha

Tommie,

Does Wendy remind you of your 372XP, AKA Miss Leaky.

ole joat

Ill priority you a Wendy's burger and fries, you priority me a new 880!

So we got a deal?

He said "well are you too busy to DROP DEAD???" and walked out...
My reply? "Yea, Gods on hold too..."

Awww you let him out the door without telling him Drop Dead works both ways, man your slipping Jacob.

Ya know I had a customer come in yesterday with a FS90 trimmer. Didn't run worth a dayummm. I got 3 others I'm selling too and this cat is standing there waiting. I go whats wrong with that thing while still dealing with my 3 other customers. He goes it won't rev up. I said step out the door and fire it up so I can hear it. He does, the machine sounds awful. I go here put a tag on it and I'll get to it as soon as I can. He writes up his tag and then tells me I'll be by in the morning to get it. I'm thinking hmmm will I have it ready.

After I got everyone cleared out the shop I popped a new coil on that machine and she was perfecto. It was ready 1 hour after he had left it. Why did I jump on his machine. Because he's a landscaper, buys alot of Stihl from me and he needs his machine to make his living, thats why.

Saw chains I got no mercy for at all. Anyone too tight to have a spare chain or two sure isn't gonna get any speedy service out of me...
I cut a couple cords of firewood per year and keep three extra chains. Just easier to cut a truck load of wood and swap out a couple chains.

Lemme find a Brylcreem card.:laugh:

:cheers:

Tommie,

Does Wendy remind you of your 372XP, AKA Miss Leaky.

ole joat

No, Wendy doesn't leak far as I know,haha

Look here Joat, this is how its done. Just had a man wanting two chains sharpened. I said ya leavin them, he goes ok but can you put two new ones on for me, I go sureeeeeeeeeee. He's over at the bank getting some funds, his saws are waiting on him. See how easy that was, nothing to it,:cheers::cheers:

attachment.php

Ill priority you a Wendy's burger and fries, you priority me a new 880!

So we got a deal?

880 for you, meal for me, ok. 880 lists for 1700.00, for you 1499.00. Sound good, see ya scratch my back I scratch yours,:cheers::cheers:

Look here Joat, this is how its done. Just had a man wanting two chains sharpened. I said ya leavin them, he goes ok but can you put two new ones on for me, I go sureeeeeeeeeee. He's over at the bank getting some funds, his saws are waiting on him. See how easy that was, nothing to it,:cheers::cheers:

attachment.php

Are people that lazy or stupid that they cant put on a chain? Or are they just wanting to have them ready to go? That means they do little maintenance to the rest of the saw...

880 for you, meal for me, ok. 880 lists for 1700.00, for you 1499.00. Sound good, see ya scratch my back I scratch yours,:cheers::cheers:

Heck if i needed the saw that bad i would buy it from you... Next time you get a junk saw ill send you some Wendy's funds for it!

Are people that lazy or stupid that they cant put on a chain? Or are they just wanting to have them ready to go? That means they do little maintenance to the rest of the saw...

Well he was planning on paying a few bucks for sharpening. He wanted to cut wood today. I made sure he's cutting wood with nice new sharp chains even though he had to run over to the bank. He left a happy camper....

Heck if i needed the saw that bad i would buy it from you... Next time you get a junk saw ill send you some Wendy's funds for it!

Fair enuff, we can do that. Funny thing happened at Wendy's the other day. I get a No.2 everyday and have for a long time, they know me when I walk in. I changed on em this week. I get up the counter and the girl says No 2 right. I go nope, not today, I wanna eat a chicken, give me a No 7. She goes you wanna eat a what, I said a chicken, isn't No. 7 a chicken sandwhich, she goes ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,LOLOLOLOL

Well he was planning on paying a few bucks for sharpening. He wanted to cut wood today. I made sure he's cutting wood with nice new sharp chains even though he had to run over to the bank. He left a happy camper....

Did you happen to look at his air filter? Most people just want the thing when they need it, they don't care that it needs to be taken care of.

I usually tell them the saw need's a few other things, some say do it and some say NO. I just wait for them to come back with a shot piece of equipment.... make's you wanna say "I told you so".
Its funny when someone brings you something and you tell them what it will cost and they say just keep it. I don't want it... they argue for a little and come get it.

If i keep it i'm out money to bring it to the dump... unless it's worth anything but almost never is. I don't get to many chainsaw but motley mowers snowblowers ect.. Usually bigbox junk.. i'm ranting...I'm going to go waist some more money on arab gold...

attachment.php

Tommie ole boy ...... I'm gonna s p e l l it out for ya ....... Husky has the orange, Wendy style top.

Musta had a big day pushin' that world's number one outdoor power equipment out the door.

ole joat

Ha ha ha, the joke is on you Tommy, he spent the $50 and sent you and empty card. LOL LOL

:agree2:

If not, you don't want him as a costumer anyway!

Thanks SawTroll! :cheers:

Like the story from years ago when the ex-member dropped and broke his brand-new MS-390 demanding a new 390 or 361 for it's replacement,,,, and how we were all holding our sides laughing when we learned that the dealer gave him back his money to get him out of his store!

Tommie ole boy ...... I'm gonna s p e l l it out for ya ....... Husky has the orange, Wendy style top.

Musta had a big day pushin' that world's number one outdoor power equipment out the door.

ole joat

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh now I see whatcha mean. Welp if my local Wendy's leaked like my 372 I would have to have a umbrella in there when ordering my meal,hehe

Sold a few today, kinda slow really, was cloudly out today. I did have a buddy of mine come in and we jawed abit. The fun began when some latino guy came in with a 361. He had it at another shop and they somehow messed it up. My buddy and me gave him a hardtime about going to other shops, we had some good laffs. He had to take alot of BS in order for me to striaghten out the saw, he did in good humor. In 25 minutes he left all smiles and tossed me a 5 dollar tip for on the spot service. On his way out I asked him "are you going back to that other place again to letem screw up your saw", he laffed and said helllllllllllllllllllll no,LOLOL

Ha ha ha, the joke is on you Tommy, he spent the $50 and sent you and empty card. LOL LOL

No no, that card works great. Hell I done swollowed several meals using that card. I hope they can keep track of whats left on it, I go to eat, not count money...

Back