Wow

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel your pain

The part of the description that I loved was that it could be used for "feeling" trees. It must be part of that "new age" stuff that I was never much in tune with. Off my radar as my son says. I have never had much success feeling trees to the ground where I could "wood butcher" them into firewood. In the hardwood that I cut I don't even use a 32" bar on my Jred 920's, say anything about a 55cc saw. JR

Personally I like the Lowes sticker on it......

attachment.php

FWIW, he does have a 359 listed as well. This guy is about 90 miles from me... Definitely doesn't seem like a "saw shop" at all:jawdrop:
Only decent saw shop around here is about a 40 minute drive for me to RW's Tri-State Mower and Saw Shop. That guy is a very reputable stihl/shindaiwa dealer.

TFB

FWIW, he does have a 359 listed as well. This guy is about 90 miles from me... Definitely doesn't seem like a "saw shop" at all:jawdrop:
Only decent saw shop around here is about a 40 minute drive for me to RW's Tri-State Mower and Saw Shop. That guy is a very reputable stihl/shindaiwa dealer.

TFB

What do you mean, doesn't seem like a saw shop?

You mean all saw shops in Missouri arn't run out of a messy bedroom? :laugh:

I guess in that case, I have a saw shop here at home :biggrinbounce2:
But, my bedroom isn't a mess so I might not have what it takes, LOL!

It seems that I always get "addicted" to whatever forum I join.
Several years back, it was antique tractors at www.ytmag.com
Then I took to building diesel trucks www.thedieselstop.com www.thedieselgarage.com
My most recent forum has been www.highlifter.com and working on ATV's.
Now, already, I am an AS junkie. I find myself checking for new information at all times during the day, LOL!

TFB

Race Brothers is a lot closer than RW's to you, but I would prefer to go the The Rental Store. Rons closed and he sent his business there. They carry stihl, husqvarna, and echo. In a month or two I will buy a 346xp from Waylon....:)

There is also a dolmar dealer east of Nevada if you want to go that way.

Last edited:
Imagine the laughter the dealership/mechanics with burst out with when the poor folks show up at an authorized Husqvarna dealership with this premium SET-UP!

Last edited:
Back