X-mas bonuses

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeman75

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
What do you give for christmas bonuses? I bought my guy a ham and am giving him 600 bucks.

That's a pretty nice bonus. My guy wants me to get Kid Rock tickets for me and him... $358 bucks. I'll probably do it.

When I worked for a pvt. Co. I used to get 1 weeks pay,a turkey, and a Christmas party.

$358 to see Kid Rock hope you get to met him for that kind of price.

X mass bonuses

That sounds Fair, When I was still doing the Climbing, removals a weeks pay was the norm X mass party, Smoked ham . more than fair, But sadly sence I am doing this teaching bit more like a ( one per year)Arborwear shirt ,Flashlight, hand crank radieo, lunch box. don't get me wrong I am payed more, no rain days , nor snow days, no overtime,

I don't give cash. I buy them stuff they need. This year, I bought them nice boots and a set of Carhardts, equaled up to about 250 for each one.

I am gonna give em each $500 cash. First time ever... what the heck, these guys are animals.. and I have been around long enough to recognize that fact! I wouldn't wanna be moving brush and wood like they've been sinse the storm! Lol.

for me it depends on what kind of season we've had and what I can afford. we had a really good season this year but over the last couple weeks had some expensive break downs. probably only gonna be able to swing 2 or 300$ each although I wish I could do more, they deserve it.

For 3 guys i boughtem each a arborwear dbl thick full zip (w/ company logo on left front) in the Fall but that still counts in my book. And cash..150,200, and 400. Based on how long you been with me. Thats the best I am gonna do this year. Papa needs a bucket. On one hand they deserve more and the other....well, I have worked for a few different companies back in the day and you know what I ever got??? Not much. But two wrongs dont make a right so I do what I can or atleast what I think is reasonable.

We must've had a good year...first year at this company for me.

Got $900 cash and won $200 gift certificate for sherrill at our Christmas party. The 2 old guys said they got a weeks pay, main groundguy got 800 and the other crew leader didnt say what he got but he been there for a couple years so im sure it was nice, and he won the other 200 for sherrill

You could of said it was a great. For me, it seems weird talking in actual dollars. But hey, good job. I won't tell you the actual dollars we handed out today. We had our guys party today at noon. Tomorrow is too tough to fit in a party so we did it today. At the end we raffled off a flat screen, a home theater system and an entertainment center. Catered lunch. Happy crew.
And Merry Christmas to ya'll!
Jeff

Treated my guys to Mexican food today... Gonna take a limb off a tree for my groundy tomorrow on one of his side jobs. He wants me to look at it and tell him how much I'll do it for. I'm just going to do it and let him collect the money... That is after we do my last Pine on my job.

Back