• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Xp decals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Derf has established a pattern of buying items willingly, and then offering a running diatribe of criticism, that he seems to think can be justified, or negates by saying, "Thanks".

Actually, I wish it had gone more like this:
Me - "there are some air bubbles..,"
Jon1212 - "meh, doesn't bother me"
Sierradmax - "quite an eye for detail, nobody else even noticed. I'll mention it to the graphics shop for the next batch in case they can do anything to minimize it in the future."

Instead we got this
891801e8785308c51d52d5224c128f08.jpg

:: popcorn ::

It's all good though, it is the internet after all... And reading the wackoos in this thread get all bent is more fun than listening to the regular din around here about "my Stihl is better than your husky" or the fanatics talking about football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would just like to say that they are very very good. However, full disclosure, I would note there are small imperfection bubbles in two of my three stickers. When the resin was deposited on the stickers for the 3d look, trapped bubbles are visible. Not sure how bad or prevalent this is, or how much anyone cares.
d107ecfc8c8e18807c750beb10f292e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seriously??? It's a sticker that goes a saw, it will be scratched up the first use. I bet you hate bubbles in yer RC Cola too. SHEESH Some people would beotch if they was hung with a new rope.

Seriously??? It's a sticker that goes a saw, it will be scratched up the first use. I bet you hate bubbles in yer RC Cola too. SHEESH Some people would beotch if they was hung with a new rope.

It's OK Rick, he derp started a thread a while back asking why everyone has "animosity towards chi-com parts"

He then pulled the race card out and said its because we are racist.

Typical NY lib

is more fun than listening to the regular din around here about "my Stihl is better than your husky" or the fanatics talking about football.

MY Stihl IS better than your husky and Go Bucks {national champs}
DDaveGFY

To answer your "logit" question. I believe they were/are used on the later 3XX, and 5XX series pro saws.

Both my 575XP and 576XPAT have them, these look (from the photos) pretty darn close... I'd take 5 if more come in.

Those stickers are awesome, If you put it on crooked I would leave it alone, they are very, very sticky--I don't think they can be peeled back off and re-stuck???

If they can be re-positioned how do you go about it??? Heat????

I put one on crooked and flubbed it up trying to get it perfect, however , I am an idiot and could mess up anything given the opportunity.

Sierra, do you have more of these???

I would pull it off, and hit the backside with some 3M 77 spray adhesive. that stuff is great!

Some people are just to dang picky I guess ? Long as we have looked for these things , someone was nice enough to get them made , take orders for them , mail them out to all of us , put plenty of time and effort into it !! Then someone whines there not perfection !! They are stickers for a chainsaw !! How long do you think they will look perfect ? And why would it even matter if they didn't ? IMO they look so close to OEM its not funny !! I would be so happy even if they didn't look so good ! If someone is that picky , why the hell did you not buy OEM ? Bet you can find something to whine about them too ! And pay 5 times as much for them , if you can even buy them ? I am sure you can , but I never looked .
I for one can't thank the guy enough for doing this !! And I sure as hell won't whine about a tiny air bubble or anything else that may make them not 100% perfection !

This is bad , I almost never say **** about anyone or anything round here , but that got on my nerve ! People like that give AS a bad name IMO !!

Some people are just to dang picky I guess ? Long as we have looked for these things , someone was nice enough to get them made , take orders for them , mail them out to all of us , put plenty of time and effort into it !! Then someone whines there not perfection !! They are stickers for a chainsaw !! How long do you think they will look perfect ? And why would it even matter if they didn't ? IMO they look so close to OEM its not funny !! I would be so happy even if they didn't look so good ! If someone is that picky , why the hell did you not buy OEM ? Bet you can find something to whine about them too ! And pay 5 times as much for them , if you can even buy them ? I am sure you can , but I never looked .
I for one can't thank the guy enough for doing this !! And I sure as hell won't whine about a tiny air bubble or anything else that may make them not 100% perfection !

This is bad , I almost never say **** about anyone or anything round here , but that got on my nerve ! People like that give AS a bad name IMO !!
But how do you really feel?

Like crap at the moment , rain is moving in . Me and Arther are having one of them days . So me and Vicodin are fighting back ! Stihl loosing so far ?

Think I will go look at my P60 & P62 to cheer me up ! :rolleyes:
That should do it!

Latest posts

Back