• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Xp decals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me: "The quality is very very good, but I do notice not perfect..."
Jon: "How dare you snide over an imperfection - I'm blocking you!"
Redfir: "How dare you let that bother you, you ingrate! I'm blocking you too!"

Now Sierradmax, before anyone goes putting any more words in my mouth,
Hey learn how to read... this is what I said.
Growing up did any body ever teach you able being an ingrate?

Sorry OP, I will stop mucking up your thread over this fine individual.:laugh:

Oh and I did receive mine also... they look great! Shipped fast too, Thanks again!!:clap::clap:

Me: "The quality is very very good, but I do notice not perfect..."
Jon: "How dare you snide over an imperfection - I'm blocking you!"
Redfir: "How dare you let that bother you, you ingrate! I'm blocking you too!"

Now Sierradmax, before anyone goes putting any more words in my mouth, thank you for the generous offer to make me happy, thank you for making these stickers - apparently EVERYONE loves stickers that have extra P on them, and nobody wants to hear about air bubbles in them... but I never said I wasn't satisfied (I said they could pass for OEM a few posts back), and I never approached you for a refund, so that isn't necessary.

Apparently people are just hostile at anyone being critical or posting a non-gushing review around here. Which, by the way, was not an attack on Sierradmax, simply a comment about the graphics shop used.

Now everyone who is on my back GTFO or "I have a potty mouth"! This is what ruins this site for everyone.
I got three from Justin the other day. I am pretty happy with the quality. 3D latex with laser cut shape, reflective material and black border on the sticker. They aren't exact duplicates but they could pass for OEM quality.

$3 per sticker and $2 shipping. Came in a #10 envelope with $0.49 stamp.

Thanks bud.

I would just like to say that they are very very good. However, full disclosure, I would note there are small imperfection bubbles in two of my three stickers. When the resin was deposited on the stickers for the 3d look, trapped bubbles are visible. Not sure how bad or prevalent this is, or how much anyone cares.
d107ecfc8c8e18807c750beb10f292e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, you're happy with the pricing, and quality, but....................

Never mind my logit question about the actual topic.

Seems a bunch of teenage girls have their periods.

Those stickers are awesome, If you put it on crooked I would leave it alone, they are very, very sticky--I don't think they can be peeled back off and re-stuck???

If they can be re-positioned how do you go about it??? Heat????

I put one on crooked and flubbed it up trying to get it perfect, however , I am an idiot and could mess up anything given the opportunity.

Sierra, do you have more of these???

Never mind my logit question about the actual topic.

Seems a bunch of teenage girls have their periods.

To answer your "logit" question. I believe they were/are used on the later 3XX, and 5XX series pro saws.

As for your other comment; Derf has established a pattern of buying items willingly, and then offering a running diatribe of criticism, that he seems to think can be justified, or negates by saying, "Thanks".
As for teenage girls, and periods, you would do well to keep your desires to yourself.

Thanks for the answer. I have a Sept/14 562xp but it didnt come with any puffy flash stickers.

And typically I get slaughtered for a typo and slammed with smart arse remarks.

Who am I? arrogant knob jockey question.

Flame on biatches.

Thanks for the answer. I have a Sept/14 562xp but it didnt come with any puffy flash stickers.

And typically I get slaughtered for a typo and slammed with smart arse remarks.

Who am I? arrogant knob jockey question.

Flame on biatches.

LOL!

Richo,

You need to fix the typo in your signature line.

It says, "Semi Retired", but from your postings that I have read, I believe you meant, "Semi Retarded".

You're welcome.

Latest posts

Back