• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Xp decals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Second round of decals went out and I took a little extra care wrapping them with newspaper. However, I received a PM from someone stating some have separated from the backing. This is most likely due to the cold temperatures during shipping. To help with adhesion, use solvent on the plastic and heat the plastic up to 70-90 degF. If adhesive is worn off, use some 3M super 77 spray adhesive on the back of the decal.
Are you still selling the puffy XP stickers? I would like to purchase 6 of them. Thank you.

I'm not interested in making any money on these. My original post was to have some made for myself but the minimum order was 100 so I figured I would share the rest at cost. With the people in line right now, I still have some left over a 100 count order. I was adding an extra $2 to cover the stamp cost and the 4% paypal fee. Luckily, most have been sending paypal as a gift and I can enjoy a cup of coffee or two.

I'm getting a delivery date of 1/15 for the next order.

Just wondering if you still have any of these XP decals available please? If so, I'd like to purchase 25 please

Latest posts

Back