You guys were right.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best i got is outta the box on the kitchen table...such a PSP[emoji23]
e4eaea246309295046aa2e03f93a8784.jpg
1c7e20cd5e84fe60931d2bb88683e73e.jpg
Interesting, your handlebar doesn't have the black paint on it. My 2260 has the jonsered black handlebar paint that flakes off so easily.

"Ported Saw Polishers". you'd need to talk to the legendary GOAT for a full explanation but i believe they are guys who buy saws, port them, then put a $200 bar on them with no intentions to actually cut wood :D the GOAT can tell you more if he hasn't been banned by now. haven't seen him around lately.

Why would I be banned!?!

I may or may not have decided to post under another account in an attempt to be an up standing AS member. I figure the ultimate troll move would be to get one of my sock puppets to be a moderator.

It's damn hard not saying what first comes to mind when I read some of the threads but it will be worth it all when I can mess with the PSP's as a mod.

I catch enough hell for all the saw dust that gets in the washer and in the lint trap for the dryer from my pockets I couldn't imagine her finding it in the dishwasher:laugh:
I empty my pockets,,just before wash....why??? because im the one that gets to clean out drain in case of plugging....she has no cash,,doesn't work,,and I aint paying a damn plumber.................

I'm a PSP. Ported saw punisher. Don't come to my house pretty saws, you'll be living in the back of the crummy with the rest of 'em.
I like your style. Every tool I own looks like a working man owns it. Even my Harley enjoys a coating of road grime these days. I bought it to ride not spend every waking minute with a polishing cloth.

My wife would shoot me....it would go like this

Her: get that dirty thing off the table!!
Me: honey its brand new its clean
Her: i don't care, get it outside now
Me: yes dear

Same thing with my boots.

Her: get your dirty work boots off in the house
Me: they're new i just took em outta the box
Her: they're still boots
Me: ok whatever
[emoji23]
We must live at the same house.

As you can clearly see, I'm still pissed over that plumbing estimate I got while at my father's house.

With those kinds of estimates, I don't see how they stay in business. :nofunny:
With cheap skates like you they are going to be driving Cadillac instead of bmw's

Latest posts

Back