You might have CAD if....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
...you buy a carb for a saw you don't even own yet. I've been hankering for a tiny little MS180. Then I hear that Ultra has one that turns >15K with a muffler mod and an adjustable WT-325A carb. Well, I bought the carb yesterday and don't even have a saw to put it on.:clap: I couldn't pass it up new for $9.99, thanks to a tip from a fellow AS member here!

...you stayed up until after 1 AM last night working on a 015 you got in the mail yesterday.

...you have more than one saw in a million pieces on the workbench at the same time.

Last edited:
That wood be a good sign. I remember buying Brass and bullets for a rifle I did not even have yet, like 6 months in advance lol.

...you told your ovrbearing neighbor you could probably fix his old homelite just so you could see one in person.

...you, after seeing the homelite, also offered to tune up his original husqvarna 61, so again, you could just see one in person.

If you buy saws in pairs, so they won't be alone!

--the little voices say "buy the Preciousss, must have the Precioussss, we want the Precioussss.........we will serve Master for the Precioussss!"
:bowdown: :bowdown: :hmm3grin2orange: :chainsawguy: :bang: :D

If you ask people you work with to bring in big pieces of firewood so that you can take it home to have wood to test the saws in after you are done tinkering.

Back