You might have CAD if....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CAD? I'll give you CAD.

You have CAD is you live slap in the middle of London, not 1 mile from the Bank of England (not many trees round there you have have a go at) and:

This is your collection of working saws:

54_15_03_08_7_50_01.JPG

This is the overspill from your workbench because it is full up:

54_15_03_08_7_50_15.JPG

This is the second overspill area:

54_15_03_08_7_50_27.JPG

This is the workbench:

54_15_03_08_7_50_52.JPG

This is what was on the workbench before you put the 070 on it:

54_15_03_08_7_51_10.JPG

And this is your chain store, just in case you, er, happen to run out:

54_15_03_08_7_51_32.JPG

Cad is when you drive 900 miles to visit your dad, and you ask if he has anything that needs trimmed, so you can bring a saw. The ms200T fits nicely
behind the driver's seat in my Subaru. I feel kind of incomplete without a saw.

I had 4 saws

...you add a new garage to store your collection...

For years I had 4 saws, only 3 runners and was quite happy, up until the first of November '07. I have at least 9 more yellow and black ones on the way right now.

I thought I would stop with one dozen, now I'll have 2 dozen McCullochs and no end in sight. I have not even had a chance to cut a tree since Thanksgiving. Anyone need help cutting some wood!

Mark

It doesn't take much to get at CAD aflicted guy excited. I restored a 045 Super last year and hav been watching for a new name plate ever since. I've contacted cheapstihlparts and others. Nothing doing then. Then I find this by accident and won it last night. LINK

If during a house cleaning over the weekend you find a needle valve and yell, "I found the needle to the Tillotson HS carb I lost a month ago!" and your roommate rolls her eyes but knows exactly what you are talking about.

Latest posts

Back