You Tube videos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokechase II

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well that was interesting.

I think the first one the saw needed sharpening besides a better notch.

The second one was cool, just as well those dudes went inside.

The third one, just shows you aint gotta fall far to get hurt, he could have broken his neck!

Just gotta be careful ;) when the cameras watching. :hmm3grin2orange:

The best part on the first one is that the cutting is wearing shorts and no ear or head protection. Then if you notice the guy who runs across the screen at the end has all of the gear on. Where the heck was he during the cutting?

isn't life great

wmthrower:
I swear the reason we've had no formal contact with alliens is that they fly over, check us out and hit the we'll come back when humans have acquired a reasonable level of intelligence button and split.
You tube has serious potential for two guys, a six pak and injured ribs from laughing.

Ekka said:
Well that was interesting.

I think the first one the saw needed sharpening besides a better notch.

The second one was cool, just as well those dudes went inside.

The third one, just shows you aint gotta fall far to get hurt, he could have broken his neck!

Just gotta be careful ;) when the cameras watching. :hmm3grin2orange:

I second that ekka, that face cut was a thing of beauty. and the shorts....just standard equipment. LOL

on the third one i was hopeing for a groin shot but a fall on the back should knock some intelligence into him....shoulda have had a harness on for that monster spruce!!!:clap:

Back