Your first post

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone started a thread titled "Cutting Wood =". I had just come home with my oldest boy - he was 4 days old at the time. I wrote a post that tied his birth to my growing up with wood heat in Illinois. I just reread my post. So much has changed since then.

It's post #17 in this thread: http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/cutting-wood.78696/#post-1191387

Heating with wood is part of who I am.

Don't remember, one I'll always remember is a discussion about lawnsite and lawn mowers, response to my post was.........

Shut the #### up you ####ing newbie! Jerks like you come in here swinging your #### around acting like you've done it all but you ain't seen ####! Get some ####ing chair time on machines then get back to me when your not such a ####ing newbie!
Jesus ####ing Christ, it's like everybody is entitled to a ####ing opinion or something! ####ing newbies piss me off!

Damn, that felt good!

Times were good.....

You want me to look that far back? Is there a fast way?

No--it looks like there is no way to go to the end of the list or to the oldest first order. But if you want to work your left click finger you may go page by page.

I stumbled across mine the other day when I did a search for tan oak.

Probably a wood ID. Never even picked up a chainsaw before buying a house with an OWB in 2011. I've learned a lot from this site and it all kept my family warm, thanks arborist site!

Jumped into a thread for a 395xp for sale by ELECT6845, think I went 3rd in line, then posted what I was looking for and was the butt of a joke by Angelo c. Bowed out disgracefully but now ELECT6845 is building a ported for me 394xp! Learned to leave my one feeling off the site.. :dumb:

Latest posts

Back