You're not a pro until you better this guy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James should be in a chain saw safety poster.

I can't believe he still has all his fingers :chainsaw:

I can't help but wonder what James could do with a little training? :)

He's got the 'no fear' thing down pretty good pity the fool.

There ya go 0-Dan-0 !

Give the lad a chance......

I would recommend drug testing however.

I think ol-James would be all right in any field he choose, if he keep off the sauce. We all know our own 'James's' .

Looked like he was recommended by a friend of a friend that knew someone that knew were to find this guy?

Ummmm

Didn't you see my power lines tree felling incident??? I love that James post dude... Thanks for reminding us eh? hehehehehehehe

:laugh:

I'd guess that makes me an expert, lmao

I can't help but wonder what James could do with a little training? :)

Smash cars that are more expensive? More training or not, once he gets likkered up in anticipation of earning more likker money, all bets are off and the past doesn't matter...

On the other hand, maybe you are right? If I track him down, would you hire & train him, documenting the process and results?

:)

heheheheheh

Smash cars that are more expensive? More training or not, once he gets likkered up in anticipation of earning more likker money, all bets are off and the past doesn't matter...

On the other hand, maybe you are right? If I track him down, would you hire & train him, documenting the process and results?

:)

I'd buy that for a dollar, lmao...

:laugh:

Latest posts

Back