• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold ZEP Dyna Brute parts washer, nice unit $400

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I bought 3 of these a few years ago, and sold the other 2. Kept this nicest one for myself (this one), but haven't made room for it in my shop and my small parts washer works fine for saw parts. Pickup only, would entertain a trade but would rather have cash. Real nice unit, a new ZEP of same size is 17-1800 bucks. This is a nice sized units, and parts are available through ZEP or Grainger.

I dig it. I bought one a couple years ago. Not quite sure how I managed without one.

Good luck with your sale.

I dig it. I bought one a couple years ago. Not quite sure how I managed without one.

Good luck with your sale.

I appreciate it. I just have a cheapie at the house for saws. I get plenty of use out of it, but not all that frequent. I had 2 others like this, but not quite as nice and sold them pretty quick on CL. Anymore, I would rather avoid CL if I can help it but may go that route in another month or so.

Hey Jeff I have a 394 and an older echo project if your interested .

I might be Wayne, give me a call if ya want. I should be around this evening, have some other stuff you might be interested in too.

I'll give you a call Sat. when I get out in the shop .

Sounds good buddy, if I don't answer I will get back with ya. Have a little time off next week too, may be able to make it out your way one of those days.

Just a touch north of Mansfield Bill. Wkeev is going to look at it in the next day or two, if something falls through I will give you next shot at it. Thanks, Jeff

Latest posts

Back