Load Handler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

needwood

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I haul most of my firewood in as rounds, dump it in the back 40, and split them when I get time. I then load up the very back and the tailgate of my truck to take around front to be stacked. Im sure you all know how time consuming it is to move wood from the front of the bed to the back! So I was wondering if any of you guys have or know any one that has one of these Load Handlers and if so,dose it work???? Thanks guys"

I used to have one . Worked good. I have a 1/4 mile driveway and used it to unload stone. It was a big help.Just lay out the tarp and load up .When your ready to dump just crank it out. Gets 90% out. Some stuff will sit around the wheel wells. Used it for wood also. Works very good, I did have a plastic bed liner though.I would still be using it but have a dump insert now.

They work Great!
My dad had one.
He used it to unload windblow.
If you do not have a bedliner, be prepared for your bed to wear alot.
If you unload windblow, spray out your bed after every day of loading/unloading or you will get all bound up.

Thanks guys" Just don't want to fork out about 2 bills on some thing that don't work. Getting older now,thinking about making things easier for myself.

I have permanently borrowed my dad's and it works excellent. I have mostly used it for wood and it does leave a handful of sticks near the wheelwells, but that isn't a problem compared to unlaoding the whole bed by hand.

Back