picked up a 120 Super today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

727sunset

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
This came with a laminated Dolmar bar which MAY be the original?
The whole saw needs a good cleaning and going over. Compression is right up there and the p/c look great. One of the anti-vibes down by the oil cap needs replacing. I don't really see a place for this in my arsenal so it'll likely be fully renewed and given a new home.

Mar2412001.jpg

Mar2412002.jpg

I have a 120si that Mastermind ported for me. One of my favorites. Found a real nice low hour one on the local CL. Bought it from a older gentleman who had shelfed it after getting something that weighed less. I'll never part with it- especially now that it is ported.

I have a 120si that Mastermind ported for me. One of my favorites. Found a real nice low hour one on the local CL. Bought it from a older gentleman who had shelfed it after getting something that weighed less. I'll never part with it- especially now that it is ported.

A buddy of mine has the 120si also. That's how I met him. I asked him if he had any broken/non-running saws. I was hoping to get the saw. Instead I ended up getting a parts saw that had a good rear handle for him. I have a good crankcase that I'd like to build one out of.

Back