Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got home about an hour ago got saws unloaded.

A BBBBBIIIIIGGGGG THANKS to Matt and Lisa for the hospitality and a SSSUUUUPPPPEEERRR weekend of visiting with friends and making new ones:rockn:. A big thanks to every one that had any thing to do with the eats. If any one went away hungry they must have been just to picky... And there was plenty of wood. These GTG'S just keep getting more fun.

3y6ene6u.jpg

How do you post a pic like this? I have some pics to post but they show up as thumbnails.

Another thank you to Matt and Lisa for providing such a great place for a GTG! I know that you worked long and hard preparing for it. Thanks to Matt for the one on one detailed square filing instructional course.:bowdown: I hope that I can retain the information.

A little modified saw action

[video=youtube_share;y99dSMrD19E]http://youtu.be/y99dSMrD19E[/video]

A big thank you to Matt and Lisa for the GTG. We had great time being able to see old friends, and meet so many new friends that i was able to put names with faces. Great gtg Matt and Lisa. Can't wait till the next one.

I just want to thank you all for coming out...
You folks are awesome...
I hope all the first time members had a good time...
I also wanted to thank Sarah and AtvGuns for the fish fry, and Thinkertinker, for shooting soooooo many deer. All that backstrap was cool...
Oh, and I'm eating what's left of that Tri-Tip as I type.
Just found it in a cooler!!!

Just made it home. Had a great time and met lots of good people. Special thanks to Matt and Lisa for all there hard work and being such wonderful hosts. Can't wait for the next one.

I think I might have the worlds coolest sign I my shop now...
Lumberjackchef is a freaking artist eh????
And Levi is working a chain over for his 5100s in that slick filing vise Mike made...

A very special thanks to Matt and Lisa, and all those that helped them for the past few months getting ready, and the next few years cleaning up.

:)

Home now. Had a great time. Thanks to all who made it possible. See you all again in a few weeks.

Walk around

[video=youtube_share;58527Qbrxs8]http://youtu.be/58527Qbrxs8[/video]

Good times. We are about an hour from home. Can't wait for our next trip down to see all you good folks. A big thanks to Matt, Lisa, and family for hosting one of the greats. Hope you enjoy my yellow stool.

Good times. We are about an hour from home. Can't wait for our next trip down to see all you good folks. A big thanks to Matt, Lisa, and family for hosting one of the greats. Hope you enjoy my yellow stool.

Yes... It's waaayy better than the brown one!!!
Levi admired it so much, he made a stool himself...

Had a great time. Sara was really shocked of how many people and fun she had being around it. She even said she'd try a saw out some time and she'd like to go to Iowa with me. (I'll blame Nathan's brew for most of that):rock: Thanks Matt for hosting and all of the help you offered and everyone else for that matter. I'll be looking for a chance at redemption in a couple weeks.

Stay dry Matt

Back