Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3y6ene6u.jpg

MEGA thanks to Matt - Hedgerow for holding this event. This would be my first gtg. I enjoyed it and it was great meeting new faces. I did get smoked in the races, but had fun! Good experience!

I took a wonderful keepsake home with me as I won the carved bear raffled by Lumberjackchef and co. I really loved watching them work those saws and carve up neat creations! My boys are still talking about it!

I want to thank Hedgerow and Mrs. Hedgerow for putting on a fabulas GTG. First time for my wife and I. IT WAS SO AWSOME! Never had such a good time. (And loud, too.) Thanks to everyone for passing on knowledge that I desperatly needed. I now know a lot more about chains and how to REALLY sharpen them. Thanks Sara for the T-shirt. That was really wonderful. I am now inspired to create my own modded saw. That was really cool. Diggers dad told me that everyone would be friendly and helpfull with all kinds of advice. That is so true. Thanks everybody for a great day.

I had a great time meeting everyone. it sure was nice putting faces with names even thought I'll probably forget some. thanks to hedgerow for letting us use his faculties. and I cant wait to do it again.

OOOOOOOoooooooooooh YAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaah! Us Minne-sohtans shure did have a goooood time ya!

man, what a fun crew. cant wait for a couple more hours of fun in the morning!

Its gonna take me a little bit of time to sort through 276 pics & vids taken today & post some up... but I'll get at it as soon as I can!

Last edited:
I want to thank Hedgerow and Mrs. Hedgerow for putting on a fabulas GTG. First time for my wife and I. IT WAS SO AWSOME! Never had such a good time. (And loud, too.) Thanks to everyone for passing on knowledge that I desperatly needed. I now know a lot more about chains and how to REALLY sharpen them. Thanks Sara for the T-shirt. That was really wonderful. I am now inspired to create my own modded saw. That was really cool. Diggers dad told me that everyone would be friendly and helpfull with all kinds of advice. That is so true. Thanks everybody for a great day.
thanks for hanging out with me!

thank you all for a great time!:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin: it was alot of fun. stumpys boy out gunned me
at the chainsaw races, I bought one saw, got one given too me, got rid of three parts saws:msp_biggrin: got to run some cool saws too!!
everyone was nice and the wife was happy.

oh my, HEDGEFEST WAS AMAZING!!! First of all thank you matt and your family for being such wonderful hosts, you guys rock. Freehand chef you guys do amazing work and do even more amazing things for people, I think its great what you guys do and how generous you guys are. And everyone who came or helped support this event!! It couldnt of happened without yall ( threw in some southern slang dont cha know.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Morning , Thanks Matt for such a good time it 10:00 sunday and i just woke up , my what a party good food ,good music ,good friends , and more Pecan than i could eat in two days .:msp_biggrin: Wendell they are still partying .

Last edited:
:msp_angry:
Leaving sucks.

I know right! I hated to leave last night with the spot light saw racing still rolling and the fire started up. Had a blast and met a bunch of great folks. Matt and his family, you guys rock! Thanks for all of the donations for the manhyobies raffle on the little welcome bear, and Congrats to Iowa for winning it. We raised an additional 645.00 to add to the cause. No matter what the "regular folks" have to say about you chainsaw racing extremist:D, I would wager to say you are all some of the friendliest, most generous people on the planet. We may have to add a new class to the races, The Piped Quick Carve. Thanks Jake for letting me run that treemonkey quad port piped 66. That thing ROCKS! Can't wait to do it all over again! God bless you all and I pray you have a safe passage home.

Sent from my SCH-M828C

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back