Who are your favorite AS members who aren't moderators

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to say SledRat.......but not sure he qualifies as a "member" while in exile:msp_razz:

BTW, what ever happened to Thall?:dunno:

Wonderful question, what ever did happen to THALL?

Maybe he finally cought Demi? :laugh::laugh::givebeer:

Know what they’re sayin’, know what you’ve read,
I’m here to tell of Tommy and what Miss Demi said,

“Tommy was a good husband, kept me in his shed,
Instead of sharpening chains, he’d come back to my bed,

But, when he was on AS, he’d post on every thread,
Left little time for a sex life, it was very dead,

One day Joat called Tommy on the telephone,
Joat said, ‘Tommy my advice is to leave AS alone’,

Tommy said, ‘Father Joat you’re right; I must atone,
I will go to my shed and place Miss Demi on her throne’,

Now as you near the shed, you will hear me moan,
But I must confess behavior and ask if you’ll condone,

When Tommy goes to Wendy’s needing to be fed,
Father Joat’s my partner, back here in the shed.”

I don't like those "look at me"guys. The guy that will post two non-informative threads about his saw, a boring video of that saw, some unanswerable fuel question, and one of those annoying who/what is your favorite saw/oil/chain/member threads in one day. Blatant cry for help if you ask me:msp_biggrin:

Is echo powerblend a good oil?......and....and how do I post a video of my Poulan Woodshark?:dunno:

I realize I'm nobody's favorite and I'm sure I'm hated by some. But fact of the matter everyone plays a role here in why I love AS. There are some stupid threads and less than intelligent comments, without those the site would lack depth and reasons to laugh. Sometimes all we need is an oil thread or a thread on parts to get a few chuckles.

For a red-headed, freckled-faced, illegitmate, unconsumated, suck-up, step-son I never wanted to have, you're all right.

What a weird thread! It's hard for me to answer because i'm new here, and i think i can't understand all the jokes because i'm a noob in english, but one thing is sure, US guys are completely different than we generally think in France!

Many French think Americans are racists, gun fanatics, little cultivated, hating ecology, etc.
But I quickly changed my mind since I know this site, even with regard to firearms, this is something that is part of your culture, we do not have to judge you. Besides, I have the impression that you educate your children well over about that.

But mostly I find it extraordinary solidarity you have shown when one of you to a problem. How you helped the wife of Terry and many others, it is very surprising!

When I have paid my house, I will visit your country for sure!

Many French think Americans are racists, gun fanatics, little cultivated, hating ecology, etc.
But I quickly changed my mind since I know this site, even with regard to firearms, this is something that is part of your culture, we do not have to judge you. Besides, I have the impression that you educate your children well over about that.

But mostly I find it extraordinary solidarity you have shown when one of you to a problem. How you helped the wife of Terry and many others, it is very surprising!

Like any culture, there are ones that fit the titles you mentioned. There are some really good people here too. Most americans do like and own guns, but like you said we grew up with them hunting. If you ever do make to America and anywhere close to Arkansas, give me Pm and I would be happy to show you some sights.

You are more than welcome to stop by here and run a couple larger saws and cut some southern hardwoods! And maybe a little target shooting!

It's very nice of you! It is true that I would love to cut one of your huge trees on the occasion (although I have big trees here too). But I have not found any travel agency that offers it!:laugh:

Latest posts

Back