Who are your favorite AS members who aren't moderators

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a silly idea for a thread, but I was drinking more those days. Lots of great guys in the chainsaw forum world. Guys that take tons of their time to carefully help you with something. I wish I knew more about fixing or using chainsaws, as I'd love to repay the knowledge debt I owe this site.
Adding three more: Old Bob. The :bowdown: Smilie is the closest accolade, but it doesn't really come close
NQSHM. A solider dude there never was
Terry. Still takes the time, even though his plate is unfortunately too full at the moment

What a weird thread! It's hard for me to answer because i'm new here, and i think i can't understand all the jokes because i'm a noob in english, but one thing is sure, US guys are completely different than we generally think in France!

Lol , most of us are just good old boys . Working hard to live life to its fullest , and enjoying what this life has to offer .

Why has no one mentioned BSnell? Come on now!

And AlaskaDoug. Great addition to the brotherhood.
Both are great assets to any forum. Brad is very generous with his advice, and seems to be a very stand up guy. AKDoug is one of the guys, kinda like Spike, who has that "inside dealer knowledge", and isn't stingy with it

Spike60 no doubt is my favourite - and I won't menition any more, as the list would be too long, and I would likely forget someone when posting it....

Spike60, Mdavlee, Mweba, dang it, I knew this would happen. Trying to remember the others and can't. But these guys have always been helpful without being condescending in any way. Some many on this site need to be sure you know how much smarter they are than you. Very irritating!

There are many more good guys too, I just can't recall their names. And there are others who I appreciate because of their humor. Altho at times humor will get in the way of good information being handed out, and next thing you know the thread is so far off topic you have to go back to the OP to find out what it was.

Ted

Back