Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know you were all waiting for it....

attachment.php

He's not got any pants on short or otherwise, does he. :misdoubt:

You had to show the whole site that one didn't you Sage,it's the little things in life that keep a man humble. You could tell by the look on my face that I didn't have a clue yet.:)

Ahh, it happens to all of us.

I got a crotch full of mixed gas last friday from my 200T, put the cap back on...then the damned oil cap fell off next. I guess I need more practice at putting flippy caps on.

Thanks to everyone out there that donated to the manyhobies extra fundraiser bear raffle. As I stated earlier it was a big success. I just got done funding his paypal account with an extra $645.00 thanks to the fine folks that attended this GTG! I was able to talk with him and he said that derbyguy had mentioned that we were going to do the raffle, and they were both very surprised to hear that we had raised so much with the bear. So hats off to you all! :rock:

Thanks to everyone out there that donated to the manyhobies extra fundraiser bear raffle. As I stated earlier it was a big success. I just got done funding his paypal account with an extra $645.00 thanks to the fine folks that attended this GTG! I was able to talk with him and he said that derbyguy had mentioned that we were going to do the raffle, and they were both very surprised to hear that we had raised so much with the bear. So hats off to you all! :rock:

Cool happy to hear all of it. :rock:

Matt, I have been trying to remember if I reminded you to remind me to remind you to show me your stash 075/TS076 parts.:msp_confused:
Stephen,will that dog hunt as good as it looks? I'm glad you bought that bucket of parts so I couldn't. I would have had to eat at the food kitchen for the next two weeks,heck I might anyway so I can save a little extra money for Iowa.:hmm3grin2orange:

Matt, I have been trying to remember if I reminded you to remind me to remind you to show me your stash 075/TS076 parts.:msp_confused:
Stephen,will that dog hunt as good as it looks? I'm glad you bought that bucket of parts so I couldn't. I would have had to eat at the food kitchen for the next two weeks,heck I might anyway so I can save a little extra money for Iowa.:hmm3grin2orange:

Gave most of it away... Had a box of stuff I was gonna give you Jim...
But I forgot due to all the stuff goin on... I really gotta pay more attention to things at these GTG'S...

Matt & Lisa, I had a great time over at your place. I'm sorry I couldn't spend more time at the Hedgefest and meet more people. My pleasure to cut the racing cants. I brought home some nice wood, including an amazing pecan slab. We'll do this again sometime!
thank you for cutting them they were great!:msp_biggrin:

Back