Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Carhartt's new promotional ad poster. :feel_good:

Did anyone else get any of the massive hail that we got last night over here in fort Scott? We have extensive damage to windows in houses and vehicles. We were fortunate to only lose a wiper on my van! Whew! Golf ball to softball sized hail all over my county.

Sent from my SCH-M828C
:msp_scared: thats some big hail!!!!

Need a shirt? Or another shirt?

Hedgefest shirts turned out great, and they went fast & furious... I plan to order a few more for the straggler requests that came in, but honestly I only have the 1 person for who I was short a shirt (say that 10 times fast!) captured in writing. If you are interested in getting a shirt, please let me know what size and color ASAP. I would like to get him an order by the end of this week (4/12) in hopes of having them in time to bring with to the IA GTG. If you are not planning on being there, I'll ship it to you. Cost will still be $10 per shirt, but if I'm shipping it that may add a couple bucks- I'll check on it. I will accept funds via paypal or in person at the IA GTG.

Thanks!

Hedgefest shirts turned out great, and they went fast & furious... I plan to order a few more for the straggler requests that came in, but honestly I only have the 1 person for who I was short a shirt (say that 10 times fast!) captured in writing. If you are interested in getting a shirt, please let me know what size and color ASAP. I would like to get him an order by the end of this week (4/12) in hopes of having them in time to bring with to the IA GTG. If you are not planning on being there, I'll ship it to you. Cost will still be $10 per shirt, but if I'm shipping it that may add a couple bucks- I'll check on it. I will accept funds via paypal or in person at the IA GTG.

Thanks!

Sarah... I need a 2xl and a large both black! deliverable at the iowa gtg!

A big thanks to Matt and everyone that helped with the GTG. I had a great time. It looks like I managed to not get my picture taken until the group picture and I was pretty well hidden in that one. I was so busy visiting that I did not run a single saw and I came home with less saws than I showed up with. A pretty good day. I am happy happy happy.

Thanks for a saw steven. Had a fun time at the gtg!!!!:msp_tongue:

:hmm3grin2orange:Hey I forgot to put my name is Heather Miller. Thanks wsc:hmm3grin2orange:

Wanted to send out a big welcome to one of our newer members. You were a big help in preparing the venison Saturday afternoon.:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Mweba, I just checked out your 17 minute video of the saw races. Around 8 minutes into it, with my face shield down, I look like the chainsaw version of the unknown comic. And you only post the video of me losing! What about the heat that I won? Did Moody pay you off to eliminate that video forever? :D

Mweba, I just checked out your 17 minute video of the saw races. Around 8 minutes into it, with my face shield down, I look like the chainsaw version of the unknown comic. And you only post the video of me losing! What about the heat that I won? Did Moody pay you off to eliminate that video forever? :D

I think woodchucker has a envelope for you, we hunted for you when all the racing was over.

Latest posts

Back