Who's Got The Best Lawn Mower/Tractor On AS?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a Ingersol mower, it's a solid tractor, the only problem is it has only a 42" deck

I just picked up a JD 345 yesterday with power steering and a 54" deck.
Some day I'll get a zero turn.

I gotta clean the Ingersol up and put it for sale now:hmm3grin2orange:

I really aught to get goats, them I can get rid of the mower. I hate mowing, it's the worst job I have

Mine

By far not the best but this mower has done me good.

It's a White LT165. A bit better than a MTD line but not as good as Cub Cadet. I am on my 9th season mowing with it.

sky_mower.jpg

The only problems I have had out of it is the starter. I rebuilt it last year. I have also broke the hub out of the front wheel. Just welded it back.

I mow down by my lake and some of the terrain is pretty darn rough. I also pull a yard trailer that I am very well known to REALLY overload it. I should have wore that mower out years ago but it keeps on going.

There's some nice mowers here!! Thanks for the answers/picts...

Last fall i bought a new Grasshopper 725, Kubota powered...

standard.jpg

I picked a GH because they build reliable mowers and i like the "deck out front". It makes the mower ride MUCH better, and it makes mowing under bushes or evergreen tree's MUCH easier...

Another NICE thing about this model GH, GH makes a snowblower option for it, it's easy/fast to put on, and this baby really throws the snow!!

standard.jpg

Anyway, back to the GH, i bought a few options for it, like the "Grammer" seat, and the 61" "power fold" deck. It sure makes cleaning out under the deck OR sharpening blades easy!

standard.jpg

This thing is super smooth, and will mow faster than i want to go, so i'm not having to mow grass all day, and be half dead when i'm done!

Well, that's my mower and as you can tell, i really like it...

SR

I have a Deere lx280, Kawasaki motor, 48" deck and powerflow bagger setup. Love the powerflow no need to rake and it leaves the grass like a fresh vacuumed carpet.

I have a Woods Mow n machine, made by Grasshopper. Kubota powered also. All my gas powered mower engines seemed to need major repairs between 700 and 1000 hrs, despite good maintenance. The diesels seem to go forever.

Well Looky Here

I posted a pic of my mower and then my son bought this for me.

I am one lucky dad!!!!!

husky.jpg

26hp Kohler- 54" cut. I didn't ever know a mower could drive and cut so nice!!!!:msp_thumbup::msp_thumbup:

I guess they don't count but, I still have a small financial interest in a landscaping company and we have two Dixie Choppers. Personally I cut with a 48" and 32" JD walk behinds...some Jobs require the big guy in my avatar with a 72" deck.

View attachment 295181

Mahindra 3616..40 HP..4x4..A/C...Radio..Grapple Bucket...6ft finishing mower out back

If you have never mowed your grass in the A/C you are missing out.

I love this thing

I have the 4510, let me add that A/C, tinted windows and a 400 watt stereo system is the way to go(factory system was weak) I also added a gel pillow for added comfort on big jobs.

Latest posts

Back