Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got the A/C working in the 95 F150 this evening. Got lots of cold air now.
Time for the acid test. See if it still works tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day. Sure hope there's no leaks.

Finally got the A/C working in the 95 F150 this evening. Got lots of cold air now.
Time for the acid test. See if it still works tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day. Sure hope there's no leaks.

Morning gents. Rainy, rainy in Ruessellville. The sand bags and pump are keeping the basement 95% dry since I got them. Just a couple small trickles get by the bags. Thankful for that. Have a good one guys.

Absolutely!
I can get his contact info if you'd like.

My friend at work showed me the data on his engine. 34HP and 19,000RPM out of 100cc engine. He's experimenting with his reed block design and it's interesting to see on paper the gains or losses with each change he's made when he puts it on the dyno.

Sent from my SM-N910V

I can get his contact info if you'd like.

My friend at work showed me the data on his engine. 34HP and 19,000RPM out of 100cc engine. He's experimenting with his reed block design and it's interesting to see on paper the gains or losses with each change he's made when he puts it on the dyno.

Sent from my SM-N910V
I could use 34hp in saw form..
Just sayin...

Back