• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell JUNK LOT - misc stuff, carbs, coils, ??? 18"/20"Stihl .325 bar/Chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacomatrd98

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Guide Bar - 18" .325 .063 stihl 3003 mount bar, 74DL - used, ugly, but looks functional $10

Bar/Chain - 20" .325 .063 Oregon Stihl 3003 mount 81DL - used, decent shape, comes with chisel safety chain $18

$30 shipped for the pair of bars and the chain if the same guy wants both.

Box lot of junk, er stuff, maybe treasures...? A friend of mine picked this stuff up from a guy he bought some saws from. I know nothing about anything in this lot. Most of the stuff looks used, could be ok, could be paperweights. The picture can tell more than I can really.

Included:

Stihl BR550 ign coil - looks good, idk if its new
Briggs Coil - looks new
Stihl filter cover - looks to be for a trimmer, looks new
Zama carb - looks ewish, trimmer/blower etc ?
Fuel pump for briggs/kohler??? dont know if its good
Kehein Carb - mower/tractor/splitter?? Small equipment
Solenoid - ??
Recoil and spring - dont know if one is for the other, the recoil does not spring back, older Stihl FS series I think
Random itty bitty piston
carb grommet 192T ?
misc stihl gasket, misc gaskets
random head gasket
starter handle -new universal
Bunch of C1Q carb variants - I'm not wasting any time sorting these out. One looks like a new takeoff, part of a campaign for a 192 maybe? goes with the carb grommet.
8 carbs in total, some missing pieces

Sold as-is, pig in a poke, treasure hunt, whatever you want to call it.

Asking $30 shipped eastern half of lower 48...if I have to ship this sheet to WA state, I'd probably be losing money at that, so PM me and we can work a deal.

Thanks

-AJ

get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

Latest posts

Back