Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Afternoon folks. Had an eventful morning here. Apparently the fella who sold me the F250 had never heard of antifreeze. Went out this morning and the water pump and radiator were frozen solid into two blocks of ice. Wrapped the engine compartment up with a tarp and stuck a propane heater underneath for an hour and got her started up. Thankfully, it appears as though nothing cracked. Drained out a bit of water and added two gallons of antifreeze.

Gonna head over to Dad's house and split the wood that we bucked up a couple weeks ago. Have a good one.

Well I made it back safe n warm. Took a locust and a walnut, got about a cord!

I brought home close to a cord today also. I like working outside when it's cold.

I must be slow. No, I know I am slow. No cord for me today, not even close. The trees were smallish and been dead for awhile, ended up leaving a lot for the owner since he wanted it. Besides, the land owner wanted to talk, then the land owner's wife wanted to talk, then we talked some more. Really nice people, and some things are more important than firewood, unless you heat with it, which I don't.

Later...

Oh boy, I hope all is well
Nothing bad, just looking at selling my dually as I'm tired of continually repairing things due to a previous history of abuse and neglect... Plus if I sell it, I should be able to pay it and another car off nd focus on some debt to get to a better financial place. We'll see.

Nothing bad, just looking at selling my dually as I'm tired of continually repairing things due to a previous history of abuse and neglect... Plus if I sell it, I should be able to pay it and another car off nd focus on some debt to get to a better financial place. We'll see.
Cool

Back