'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have an echo but I want to join in all the rain deer games.
This is a barn find 056 super I have tried bringing back to life. New carb kit, (first carb i ever messed with) clean up, plug ,ect. And my stock dolmar 6100. Maybe this spring I can get to a gtg and get a video with a 620 against the 6100.

Honestly that thing is moving pretty good! At -5 I would be even slower :) I'd be nice to have a top handle...

Ok here it is better get your popcorn and beer this thing is slow

Seems like a handy saw to have. IRRC someone posted that there isn't much difference in the performance between the 330T and the 360T. I'm curious because my searches indicate that the 330T is much more common (available used) than the 360T.

Seems like a handy saw to have. IRRC someone posted that there isn't much difference in the performance between the 330T and the 360T. I'm curious because my searches indicate that the 330T is much more common (available used) than the 360T.
Yeah I'm not sure but the 330 came out before 360 and was sold after they took the 360 off the shelfs.. my wife brought me in to gerlachs for x Mas and lead me over to the echo wall. She said take ur pick. I could have got the smallest of top handle saws up to the big dog rear handle. I took the biggest most **** talked saw cause I'm like that. I know small engines and everything described in reviews was a poor running and gutless. That made me smile and grin. I figured there is no replacement for displacement and grabbed the 360 while the whole time staff was telling me to get the 355t. Well I'm not epa and OEM everything. I think outside the box and knew that saw will get the results I'm looking for. Everything I did to my saw has worked well and never even took the engine out nor opened up the engine. I have zero regrets of getting the saw I chose. It makes lots of torque and not afraid that it will fail me in a tree or on the ground

BUMP!!!
still slacking I will try this weekend. I still have to tune it and I am going to slap a sharp chain on it and we will see what it can do.

Have a good weekend friends

Back